Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby stan » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:53 pm

daysofourlives wrote:He has risen!!

Anyone wondering why we are still under restrictions?
I have a friend who had a hip Operation yesterday at the RAH, she was one of the last before they stopped all operations as the Hospital was full. She is doing her recovery in the burns unit. Now given we have no flu and no covid in this state how can the hospital be full at this time of the year?
It then occurred to me that perhaps its full of adverse reaction patients. I personally know 2 that have required hospitlization in the last week. One thing you can be sure of is, they are lying to you about the amount of people having adverse effects and deaths. I wonder if Psyber can tell us what the protocol is for reporting adverse effects from the vaccine? Is it up to the doctor or the patient to report it to the TGA?

Now how would Marshall look if we had an outbreak especially with all his eggs in the new stadium basket rather than health. Make no mistake we are under draconinan restrictions because of the March election. There simply has to be something going on behind the scenes, none of restrictions make any sense
I have missed you ya sexy beast.

You do bring up an interesting point about the hospitals and the stadium BS.

Our hospitals are terrible at the best of times but with no flu and no Covid, what exactly is clogging them up?

A very good question. I would think it's unlikely Vax related side effects as the hospital system is normally terrible still different to say why though.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby stan » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:58 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:He has risen!!

Anyone wondering why we are still under restrictions?
I have a friend who had a hip Operation yesterday at the RAH, she was one of the last before they stopped all operations as the Hospital was full. She is doing her recovery in the burns unit. Now given we have no flu and no covid in this state how can the hospital be full at this time of the year?
It then occurred to me that perhaps its full of adverse reaction patients. I personally know 2 that have required hospitlization in the last week. One thing you can be sure of is, they are lying to you about the amount of people having adverse effects and deaths. I wonder if Psyber can tell us what the protocol is for reporting adverse effects from the vaccine? Is it up to the doctor or the patient to report it to the TGA?

Now how would Marshall look if we had an outbreak especially with all his eggs in the new stadium basket rather than health. Make no mistake we are under draconinan restrictions because of the March election. There simply has to be something going on behind the scenes, none of restrictions make any sense

Heyy DOOL where have ya been everyone has missed yahh

Yep i have asked the the same question re Marshalls MASKERADE not a whiff of Delta in this state. [emoji38]

Its for our safety and protection.

Noticed more people starting to not wear masks as well some are starting to wake up.
I still can't believe where we are at, at the moment. No Covid for ages. Dodgy truckies couldn't even give it to us.

Also NSW cases going down?
stan
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:07 pm

If anything is going to make Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews retire before the next election, it will be “today’s WorkSafe action," according to Sky News host Peta Credlin.

WorkSafe Victoria laid 58 charges against the Victorian government over last year’s hotel quarantine program on Wednesday, under the state’s powerful industrial manslaughter laws.

“When I first heard the breaking news about these charges today I thought finally, finally we might see some justice for the families of Victoria's 800 dead,” Ms Credlin said.

“There will be no justice, in Victoria, until the Premier and his ministers are put on the stand, and properly cross-examined on who made the decisions to put private security in charge of hotel quarantine, leading to Melbourne's second wave and 801 deaths.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FAsbPjfHcw
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby stan » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:19 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:If anything is going to make Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews retire before the next election, it will be “today’s WorkSafe action," according to Sky News host Peta Credlin.

WorkSafe Victoria laid 58 charges against the Victorian government over last year’s hotel quarantine program on Wednesday, under the state’s powerful industrial manslaughter laws.

“When I first heard the breaking news about these charges today I thought finally, finally we might see some justice for the families of Victoria's 800 dead,” Ms Credlin said.

“There will be no justice, in Victoria, until the Premier and his ministers are put on the stand, and properly cross-examined on who made the decisions to put private security in charge of hotel quarantine, leading to Melbourne's second wave and 801 deaths.”

In Adelaide our Medi hotels are using private security ad well. If your in a medi hotel you can even go out and grab a beer at a local.
stan
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:29 pm

stan wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:If anything is going to make Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews retire before the next election, it will be “today’s WorkSafe action," according to Sky News host Peta Credlin.

In Adelaide our Medi hotels are using private security ad well. If your in a medi hotel you can even go out and grab a beer at a local.

I'll drink to that :partyman:
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby stan » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:01 am

Forget the Vax.
Forget inver whatever it is called.

There is only one cure for Covid and it is beer.

Beer is the only true constant in all of this.
stan
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:35 am

Old mate got the red card

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-29/ ... /100500840

“"We'll investigate that. I don't know what the full circumstances are. There's always context to everything," Commissioner Patton said.“

I bet he says he saw him reaching into his pocket for a sawn off shotgun
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby whufc » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:10 am

So whats the actual plan.....

Once we have our 'freedom day' and can begin travelling interstate again there is nothing more certain then cases will spike....which is what happened in the Uk.

What happens though, if your covid positive I presume you will have to quarantine for 14 days, will your close contacts have to as well? Will the business you have been to need to close for 14 days or will they need to pay out for a deep clean or can they do nothing...

Would love the politicians to come out and say what it looks like when cases do rise once we have 'opened up'
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Jim05 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:15 am

1438 in Victoria today
Looks like the protests may have contributed
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:29 am

Only going to get worse. They are heading for 2-3000 cases a day.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby whufc » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:30 am

Jim05 wrote:1438 in Victoria today

Protestors to claim its a conspiracy and the government are just 'saying' protesters were positive to make them look bad. The modern world is so predictable.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Booney » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:51 am

Aaaaaand we're back to sifting through bullshit. :roll:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Jim05 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:54 am

I’d also guess that plenty of “illegal” AFL GF parties took place across the state and may be a contributor
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Corona Man » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:56 am

Workforces being eroded over here now, and the impacts of so many people isolating is being felt in industry.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby The Bedge » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:59 am

Don't know if it's been mentioned in here, but caught a bit of the news and they were saying two men from Vic were arrested and are locked up for sneaking into WA for the GF.

Two two lads spent 8 days in NT before travelling to WA.

Bloke on the news said something along the lines of "Hope these criminals feel the full force of the law for their heinous crimes."

I get that they did bad.. but **** me bit of a blow out to make them sound like they're bloody murderers or something.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Corona Man » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:01 am

The Bedge wrote:Don't know if it's been mentioned in here, but caught a bit of the news and they were saying two men from Vic were arrested and are locked up for sneaking into WA for the GF.

Two two lads spent 8 days in NT before travelling to WA.

Bloke on the news said something along the lines of "Hope these criminals feel the full force of the law for their heinous crimes."

I get that they did bad.. but **** me bit of a blow out to make them sound like they're bloody murderers or something.

It got a fair run on the local news here in Melbourne. A pair of Champagne Charlies, who thought they were too cool for school. Throw rotten tomatoes at them I say.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Dutchy » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:13 am

But I can't really see those protesters going to get tested, can you?
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Dutchy » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:14 am

Jim05 wrote:I’d also guess that plenty of “illegal” AFL GF parties took place across the state and may be a contributor

Yep spoke to a few people in Vic who said this was rife on GF day
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Booney » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:15 am

Dutchy wrote:

But I can't really see those protesters going to get tested, can you?

If they are crook they wouldn't tell their big tough guy mates they went and got tested.

if they are crook they'd sure as hell go and get tested if their Mrs told them too.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Pseudo » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:55 am

NRL grand final crowd capacity reduced to 75% - after tickets have sold out.

What could possibly go wrong? :roll:
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion