Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby DOC » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:36 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:Today, I came across this article which made my eyebrows rise

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/af ... 04d9bcfb17

In particular: Takos also raised concern over an Adelaide SANFL player being hospitalised after having his first dose and being “diagnosed with pericarditis, a serious heart condition”.

It was understood the player’s symptoms had not conclusively been linked to his jab.

First of all, the player's father is business partner of mine.
The player is a fitness fanatic and has had regular medical checkups.
In fact, he had a full medical a month earlier as a requirement of his new job.
There was no evidence of any heart problem then or before and there is no history of heart problems in his family
He had the Moderna and three days later went to the RAH with chest pains and shortness of breath whilst riding his bike to work
I was in the father's office when his son called from hospital.
When he got back, he told me what happened.
The son was diagnosed with pericarditis 3 days after the first Moderna jab
His son and the doctor were arguing because the doctor was trying to convince him that it was not related to the jab
It was quite heated as the doctor didn't care that he had never had a heart problem, no family history, and he had just had a medical
He just kept saying "I dont think its related to the vaccine" but could give no reason why it had just suddenly arisen

The father asked him to put it in writing - the doctor refused
Sensing the father was not someone to trifle with, the doctor said he had to go.

Then another patient walked over to them and said he had also been diagnosed with the same problem and had the Pfizer jab in the previous week. The same doctor had tried to convince him that it was unrelated.

The son is not allowed to do any physical exercise for 3 months. Not even allowed to drink coffee.

Then I read this $hit: "It was understood the player’s symptoms had not conclusively been linked to his jab"

So, if you want to believe there's no concerted push to hide the side effects and MSM are not complicit in the cover up; that's your right, but that's a first hand account at what's going on.

They conducting heart examinations in public area's now due to the bed shortage?
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 743 times
Been liked: 2112 times

Postby Vamos » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:48 pm

DOC wrote:They conducting heart examinations in public area's now due to the bed shortage?

Sounds more like a curtain shortage.
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 360 times
Been liked: 491 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:25 pm

DOC wrote:

In particular: Takos also raised concern over an Adelaide SANFL player being hospitalised after having his first dose and being “diagnosed with pericarditis, a serious heart condition”.

It was understood the player’s symptoms had not conclusively been linked to his jab.

There was no evidence of any heart problem then or before and there is no history of heart problems in his family
He had the Moderna and three days later went to the RAH with chest pains and shortness of breath whilst riding his bike to work
His son and the doctor were arguing because the doctor was trying to convince him that it was not related to the jab
It was quite heated as the doctor didn't care that he had never had a heart problem, no family history, and he had just had a medical
He just kept saying "I dont think its related to the vaccine" but could give no reason why it had just suddenly arisen

Sensing the father was not someone to trifle with, the doctor said he had to go.

Then another patient walked over to them and said he had also been diagnosed with the same problem and had the Pfizer jab in the previous week. The same doctor had tried to convince him that it was unrelated.

The son is not allowed to do any physical exercise for 3 months. Not even allowed to drink coffee.

Then I read this $hit: "It was understood the player’s symptoms had not conclusively been linked to his jab"

So, if you want to believe there's no concerted push to hide the side effects and MSM are not complicit in the cover up; that's your right, but that's a first hand account at what's going on.

They conducting heart examinations in public area's now due to the bed shortage?

I just asked him. The other guy was a Port player. They knew each other and were talking as they left the hospital
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 726 times
Been liked: 1080 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby stan » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:42 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
DOC wrote:

I just asked him. The other guy was a Port player. They knew each other and were talking as they left the hospital
Interested to hear more Jim. Very concerning to hear about a fit healthy person having heart issues after the Vax.

I have had some heart issues since I had Covid. Not the Vax though.

Good thing I am fat and unhealthy although it's likely it is working against me now.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1255 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Armchair expert » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:54 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/425786005992363/

prepare to lose a few brain cells reading through their garbage
I will be back on September 27
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 1456 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby stan » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:09 pm

A few people from WA raised a few posts about getting stuck out of WA on the way back. Which is pretty likely, McGowan isn't going to let anyone in.

Probably a good idea to check out the smart traveller website, you want to be careful about protesting in foreign countries without being familiar with the local laws.
stan
Coach

Postby Psyber » Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:10 pm

stan wrote: Interested to hear more Jim. Very concerning to hear about a fit healthy person having heart issues after the Vax.
Good thing I am fat and unhealthy although it's likely it is working against me now.

Sometimes it is sheer luck and there is no warning.

Some years ago I treated a woman whose son had died suddenly at 18. He was fit, athletic, and had no known medical issue and no recent medical treatment or vaccinations. He just finished a cricket match where he had done well and walked over to his family and fell down dead. Post-mortem confirmed it was a heart attack, but no obvious cause was found.

I guess the "after this therefore because of this" principle could bring us to blame playing Cricket...
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 395 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:34 pm

Psyber wrote:
stan wrote: Interested to hear more Jim. Very concerning to hear about a fit healthy person having heart issues after the Vax.

Sometimes it is sheer luck and there is no warning.

Some years ago I treated a woman whose son had died suddenly at 18. He was fit, athletic, and had no known medical issue and no recent medical treatment or vaccinations. He just finished a cricket match where he had done well and walked over to his family and fell down dead. Post-mortem confirmed it was a heart attack, but no obvious cause was found.

I guess the "after this therefore because of this" principle could bring us to blame playing Cricket...

Totally agree Psyber, but that principle obviously also applies to dying with / because of Covid?
The "after contracting Covid therefore because of Covid” narrative has been there from the start. In fact, it’s got worse since they’ve had to dial down the “fully protected” lie.

The selective use / misuse of information has been my point all along.

I’ll keep posting this til the cows come home: https://twitter.com/michaelpsenger/stat ... 75074?s=21
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Armchair expert » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:20 pm

apache (2).JPG
apache (2).JPG (76.2 KiB) Viewed 1080 times

apache (1).JPG
apache (1).JPG (102.24 KiB) Viewed 1080 times

Hey Apache, KEEP THE **** OUT OF MY LETTERBOX
Armchair expert
Coach

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:01 am

Armchair expert wrote:
apache (2).JPG

apache (1).JPG

Hey Apache, KEEP THE **** OUT OF MY LETTERBOX

Dr Robert Malone shares TV shows with Tucker Carlson - Pretty much sums up his credibility.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 747 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:00 pm

Big pharma are not going to like her!

https://www.afr.com/policy/health-and-e ... 206-p59u45

And what does that tell you about a booster every 3 months?

Marshall has got you all locked in for your 2nd booster :lol:

Anyone for pizza?
Attachments
90244B73-A8C4-48BD-9808-E2653E0D23F9.jpeg
90244B73-A8C4-48BD-9808-E2653E0D23F9.jpeg (79.43 KiB) Viewed 776 times
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby DOC » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:09 pm

I get one every week

Pfizer.jpg
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 743 times
Been liked: 2112 times

Postby stan » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:44 pm

Few people in Canberra today. This photo is from the 7news site.

I did not take it myself as I don't fly any more. Image
stan
Coach

Postby Armchair expert » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:45 pm

Looks like 11 billion people there to me

only one toilet so they are shitting in car boots
Armchair expert
Coach

Postby stan » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:56 pm

Armchair expert wrote:Looks like 11 billion people there to me

only one toilet so they are shitting in car boots
Apachie would be happy the MSN is covering it.

Although the toilet situation would be a worry.
stan
Coach

Postby stan » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:42 pm

So far I have only seen a few estimates of a about 10k.

Apparently the BBQs were good.
stan
Coach

Postby Armchair expert » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:17 pm

This is the funniest thing I've seen in ages

https://www.facebook.com/bryan.wilkinso ... 220379711/
Armchair expert
Coach

Postby Psyber » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:57 pm

stan wrote:So far I have only seen a few estimates of a about 10k.

So one person in 46.7 has attended - just over 2%.

Hmm...
About 0.8% of the population have Schizophrenia - a conservative estimate based on DSM-5.
Then there is Bipolar Disorder. *

*ON US figures:"An estimated 2.8% of U.S. adults had bipolar disorder in the past year. Past year prevalence of bipolar disorder among adults was similar for males (2.9%) and females (2.8%). An estimated 4.4% of U.S. adults experience bipolar disorder at some time in their lives. 2
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/statisti ... rder.shtml

That covers about 3.7%
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 395 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby am Bays » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:56 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
DOC wrote:

https://sgsm.ch/fileadmin/user_upload/Zeitschrift/59-2011-2/Inflammation_Spomed_2-11-10_Cakic.pdf

Maybe the Doctor maybe onto something, an article from 2011 and bossie links between training and pericarditis in athletes
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 164 times
Been liked: 1830 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:54 pm

Psyber wrote:
stan wrote:So far I have only seen a few estimates of a about 10k.

So one person in 46.7 has attended - just over 2%.

Hmm...
About 0.8% of the population have Schizophrenia - a conservative estimate based on DSM-5.
Then there is Bipolar Disorder. *

*ON US figures:"An estimated 2.8% of U.S. adults had bipolar disorder in the past year. Past year prevalence of bipolar disorder among adults was similar for males (2.9%) and females (2.8%). An estimated 4.4% of U.S. adults experience bipolar disorder at some time in their lives. 2
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/statisti ... rder.shtml

That covers about 3.7%

A lot of bipolar people here then Psyber?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Fl ... %20history.
Jimmy_041
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion