Things that you rate!

Anything!

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Failed Creation » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:49 pm

OnSong wrote:Don't feel bad. Just embrace Tit Monday. 'Tis not a time for mourning.


Amen.

Blessed are those who enjoy a good pair of tits.
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
User avatar
Failed Creation
Coach
 
 
Posts: 21143
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:42 am
Location: Location, Location.
Has liked: 3229 times
Been liked: 600 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby HH3 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Failed Creation wrote:
OnSong wrote:Don't feel bad. Just embrace Tit Monday. 'Tis not a time for mourning.


Amen.

Blessed are those who enjoy a good pair of tits.


Its times like this I wished I worked in an office in the city, instead of an office in Regency Park. This it the time of year I see way too much old man leg...and possibly ball/moose knuckle...

Not a pair of tits as far as the eye can see.....
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11639
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3300 times
Been liked: 2431 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Failed Creation » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:54 pm

HH3 wrote:
Failed Creation wrote:
OnSong wrote:Don't feel bad. Just embrace Tit Monday. 'Tis not a time for mourning.


Amen.

Blessed are those who enjoy a good pair of tits.


Its times like this I wished I worked in an office in the city, instead of an office in Regency Park. This it the time of year I see way too much old man leg...and possibly ball/moose knuckle...

Not a pair of tits as far as the eye can see.....


I'm lucky because a lot of my lady customers are quite stunning, and the warmer weather does tend to make ladies want to wear less... :lol:
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
User avatar
Failed Creation
Coach
 
 
Posts: 21143
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:42 am
Location: Location, Location.
Has liked: 3229 times
Been liked: 600 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Psyber » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:16 pm

Bouncing_Tits.gif
Bouncing_Tits.gif (76.07 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
User avatar
Psyber
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11979
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:43 pm
Location: Now back in the Adelaide Hills.
Has liked: 86 times
Been liked: 327 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Dogwatcher » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:36 pm

:lol:
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach
 
 
Posts: 29320
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:29 am
Location: The Bronx
Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby whufc » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Love working at a pool and gym in this weather

These are the times u grab a folder and pen, go for a wonder around the facility and do an inspection of the scenery while still looking like ur working lol
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 23169
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 4173 times
Been liked: 1829 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Pseudo » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:33 pm

HH3 wrote:Its times like this I wished I worked in an office in the city, instead of an office in Regency Park. This it the time of year I see way too much old man leg...and possibly ball/moose knuckle...

Not a pair of tits as far as the eye can see.....

I bet there's better viewing at Regency Park than Edinburgh...
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
User avatar
Pseudo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11060
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:11 am
Location: enculez-vous
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1276 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby HH3 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:41 pm

Pseudo wrote:
HH3 wrote:Its times like this I wished I worked in an office in the city, instead of an office in Regency Park. This it the time of year I see way too much old man leg...and possibly ball/moose knuckle...

Not a pair of tits as far as the eye can see.....

I bet there's better viewing at Regency Park than Edinburgh...


Nah seriously, its bare. And IF one of those female lady thingos steps foot anywhere near my work, its like the Euro Trip nudist beach scene...but with more flaccid penis...
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11639
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3300 times
Been liked: 2431 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:57 am

the fact im not playing cricket this season
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
 
Posts: 16470
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2896 times
Been liked: 2235 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Bully » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:54 pm

anyone else notice the new forum :D or is it just me ?
Bully
Coach
 
Posts: 12496
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:28 am
Location: The best place on earth
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Bully wrote:anyone else notice the new forum :D or is it just me ?


What new forum? ;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 26018
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1530 times
Been liked: 1993 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby dedja » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:05 pm

where the grass is greener ...
Error - invalid user
dedja
Coach
 
 
Posts: 18747
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:10 pm
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 697 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Booney » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:14 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:the fact im not playing cricket this season



Don't let people fool you. Retirement is the ducks guts.

36° outside? Not in front of the TAB with the Spring Racing Carnival it isn't!

Spend 70 overs in the field while they make 6/362? You can if you want, but I'm not chasing any of them to the fence!

Whats that - The runs ups are soggy and we're going to wait until 2:30 and have another look? Yeah right, and miss the Caulfield Cup!

:lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 52449
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 6051 times
Been liked: 8983 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby The Dark Knight » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:33 pm

I'm looking forward to round one tomorrow but that is gold Booney hahaha
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 30500
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 7333 times
Been liked: 1117 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Keefy » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:40 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:I'm looking forward to round one tomorrow but that is gold Booney hahaha


Yeah same. Looking forward to getting oit in the middle for a hit
Keefy
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:10 pm
Has liked: 30 times
Been liked: 148 times
Grassroots Team: Ironbank

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:02 pm

I'm rating the doco on channel 2 called buckskin.

Unfortunately have only caught the last part of.

About a young indigenous lad from Adelaide trying to learn more about aboriginal history in the state and going as far to learn the kaurna language to pass on to future generations and teaching it in schools.

So far I haven't caught his name but he plays for Salisbury north!
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 26018
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1530 times
Been liked: 1993 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Failed Creation » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Footy Chick wrote:I'm rating the doco on channel 2 called buckskin.

Unfortunately have only caught the last part of.

About a young indigenous lad from Adelaide trying to learn more about aboriginal history in the state and going as far to learn the kaurna language to pass on to future generations and teaching it in schools.

So far I haven't caught his name but he plays for Salisbury north!


Really? Oh wow, that sounds awesome.

I will have to check it out.

*EDIT* here's the trailer.

Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
User avatar
Failed Creation
Coach
 
 
Posts: 21143
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:42 am
Location: Location, Location.
Has liked: 3229 times
Been liked: 600 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Jase » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:27 pm

That's awesome...
User avatar
Jase
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 2163
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Location: Valley Parade
Has liked: 1303 times
Been liked: 476 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:16 am

Do you know him FC2?
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 26018
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1530 times
Been liked: 1993 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby test » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:45 am

That's Vincent "Jack" Buckskin, used to play for Kilburn
test
League Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:48 pm
Has liked: 143 times
Been liked: 31 times
Grassroots Team: Wallaroo

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests