6%
Angle Vale
16%
Flinders Uni
9%

Total votes : 101

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2013

Postby aussi rulz » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:27 am

FRED wrote:I have been told by a mate who's sister works in a pub who heard 2 guys talking about a bloke they know who's uncle had dinner with the manager of a tyre company who put tyres on a blokes car who told him that his brother had heard that Wayne Knowles HAD BEEN OFFERED TWICE AS MUCH AS INGLE FARM OFFERED TO COACH MAWSON LAKES. FACT

the ML V IF game will be a cracker, will prob need to beef up security that day........ :axe:
aussi rulz

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:38 am

"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby moses » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:08 am

FRED wrote:I have been told by a mate who's sister works in a pub who heard 2 guys talking about a bloke they know who's uncle had dinner with the manager of a tyre company who put tyres on a blokes car who told him that his brother had heard that Wayne Knowles HAD BEEN OFFERED TWICE AS MUCH AS INGLE FARM OFFERED TO COACH MAWSON LAKES. FACT

But did he get the right tyres?
moses
Under 18s

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Postby No.43 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:25 am

old farmer wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:
old farmer wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:Ingle Farm coach moving onto Mawson Lakes i hear

You just make s**t up don't you Robb. If Mawson Lakes had any brains, of course they would ring Wayne, maybe your club should (and i don't mean Greeny's). Unfortunately for all the clubs that have contacted him, IFFC reappointed Wayne Knowles and Max Bastian about 3 weeks ago and announced it to our club members. Sorry not to let you in on this Robb. Wayne is now a committed doggy for another 2 years and the club couldn't be happier.
Oh, and Robb, great signature secured by IF on the weekend. I suggest you look more into that rather than talk crap. ;)

Do you think that this is just the thoughts of natural progression, given his brother is a Mozzie? ;)

Um, no he's not

Well a month ago robb posted this and you all shot him down.... He has indeed gone to mawson lakes... Plenty of egg on your face old farmer! I better watch out robb is fast becoming the best news breaker!
No.43
Under 16s

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Pooraka

Postby chief » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:07 am

I think RS is the biggest WANKER in the business !!!!!!!!!!
chief
Rookie

Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: Greenacres

Postby marbles » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:36 am

aussi rulz wrote:

the ML V IF game will be a cracker, will prob need to beef up security that day........ :axe:

yeah especially at the mawson lakes pleasure dome :o
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 258 times

Postby morell » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:36 pm

morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1138 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby old fullback » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:01 pm

aussi rulz wrote:

None of the Ingle Farm players were around in the times we played Mitchell Pk years ago so it will be just another game against another opponent,don't make it out to be something as it won't be.
old fullback
Under 18s

Has liked: 127 times
Been liked: 18 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby old fullback » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:08 pm

mozzie wrote:
old fullback wrote:
the milky bar kid wrote:I think a lot of people are speaking with their emotions at the moment as the whole thing is still a bit raw. It's important that we as a club move the right way about this without bitterness & find the ideal replacement to take us to the next stage of development to first stay in division 6 & then continue to progress through the divisions.
Wayne has been instrumental in changing some of the 'issues' that were involved in the Ingle Farm of old. I am confident that we are now away from Smit#(#*$% that we will be clear of any off field issues caused by outside influences.
He has also provided the club with some sponsorship & assisted in bringing players across. A majority of whom will stay at Ingle Farm & continue to develop the new culture & install this is in the numerous juniors coming through.
I understand that there is different challenges & different reasons to move clubs (I know, I've done it). I also know that there was some family objection to the club stemming from the start of Knowles's tenure at the club. However I'm a bit disappointed with the way it all went down with family reasons being cited as the only reason. I believe the playing group would've appreciated the honesty & understood his decision (knowing Wayne quite well, I can piece together the dots, but many others can't). After such a good season, I think all parties will look back & be a bit disappointed with how it all occurred, but it's done now, so let's move on!
It's a bit of a disappointing end to what was a great season, but hopefully just the start of a new phase in the resurrection of the Bulldogs!

Well said Milky Bar Kid, But Wayne Knowles is good mates with the Riddler and I believe Wayne's brother Scott is also involved at Mawson's, so poaching is alive in Div7? lol

OldFullback Scott is actually a registered Ingle Farm player, i know because i cleared him to Ingle farm myself. Wayne Knowles is the coach of Mawson lakes so move on. Like Q said you would know all about poaching players as i cant recall much crap getting said when u got all the Para Hills players last season?

Hey pretty touchy aren't we,your all too serious,iv'e moved on yeah trying to work out how to beat Encounter Bay next season,i'm an ex player observing from afar. ;)
old fullback
Under 18s

Postby aussi rulz » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:14 pm

old fullback wrote:
aussi rulz wrote:

None of the Ingle Farm players were around in the times we played Mitchell Pk years ago so it will be just another game against another opponent,don't make it out to be something as it won't be.

mate was talking about mawson lakes v Ingle Farm...... :?
aussi rulz

Been liked: 0 time

Postby mozzie » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:30 pm

old fullback wrote:
mozzie wrote:
old fullback wrote:
the milky bar kid wrote:I think a lot of people are speaking with their emotions at the moment as the whole thing is still a bit raw. It's important that we as a club move the right way about this without bitterness & find the ideal replacement to take us to the next stage of development to first stay in division 6 & then continue to progress through the divisions.
Wayne has been instrumental in changing some of the 'issues' that were involved in the Ingle Farm of old. I am confident that we are now away from Smit#(#*$% that we will be clear of any off field issues caused by outside influences.
He has also provided the club with some sponsorship & assisted in bringing players across. A majority of whom will stay at Ingle Farm & continue to develop the new culture & install this is in the numerous juniors coming through.
I understand that there is different challenges & different reasons to move clubs (I know, I've done it). I also know that there was some family objection to the club stemming from the start of Knowles's tenure at the club. However I'm a bit disappointed with the way it all went down with family reasons being cited as the only reason. I believe the playing group would've appreciated the honesty & understood his decision (knowing Wayne quite well, I can piece together the dots, but many others can't). After such a good season, I think all parties will look back & be a bit disappointed with how it all occurred, but it's done now, so let's move on!
It's a bit of a disappointing end to what was a great season, but hopefully just the start of a new phase in the resurrection of the Bulldogs!

Well said Milky Bar Kid, But Wayne Knowles is good mates with the Riddler and I believe Wayne's brother Scott is also involved at Mawson's, so poaching is alive in Div7? lol

OldFullback Scott is actually a registered Ingle Farm player, i know because i cleared him to Ingle farm myself. Wayne Knowles is the coach of Mawson lakes so move on. Like Q said you would know all about poaching players as i cant recall much crap getting said when u got all the Para Hills players last season?

Hey pretty touchy aren't we,your all too serious,iv'e moved on yeah trying to work out how to beat Encounter Bay next season,i'm an ex player observing from afar. ;)

No not touchy at all, just laugh at when muppets get on here and post lies, Scott is not a registered player at Mawson Lakes so if you are going to get on here and have a go at the club maybe get your facts right first?
mozzie
Rookie

Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Mawson Lakes

Postby Yank Man » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 pm

C'mon guys, I love you all and your posts make my day. Seriously, IF v MP will always be a contest, ML v MP will always be a contest 'cos Riddler and I have made it that way. Knowlsey is a mate and that will now continue now at the mozzies. Let's get it clear. I understand the Farmers poison, but Wayne is an ex St Pauls boy and the the coaching job at ML has never been open under Riddlers tenure. Maybe the lure of going back to coach the old club was too much to turn down. All the innuendo and crap about contracts and whatever, c'mon clubs dump on coaches all the time. Does anyone think he is not hurting? Of course he is, he has just steered a great club to a flag and would love everyone at the club. We all say dumb shit on grand final eve after a skin full, it's the most emotional time of your life. Bury the hatchet and move on, the great thing is that IF now have an opportunity to hand a great successful club the reins to a new and up and coming coach, who wouldn't want that job. Now lets get in to the real rumours for 2014. 8)
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 316 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby Cohiba » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Yank Man wrote:C'mon guys, I love you all and your posts make my day. Seriously, IF v MP will always be a contest, ML v MP will always be a contest 'cos Riddler and I have made it that way. Knowlsey is a mate and that will now continue now at the mozzies. Let's get it clear. I understand the Farmers poison, but Wayne is an ex St Pauls boy and the the coaching job at ML has never been open under Riddlers tenure. Maybe the lure of going back to coach the old club was too much to turn down. All the innuendo and crap about contracts and whatever, c'mon clubs dump on coaches all the time. Does anyone think he is not hurting? Of course he is, he has just steered a great club to a flag and would love everyone at the club. We all say dumb shit on grand final eve after a skin full, it's the most emotional time of your life. Bury the hatchet and move on, the great thing is that IF now have an opportunity to hand a great successful club the reins to a new and up and coming coach, who wouldn't want that job. Now lets get in to the real rumours for 2014. 8)

Even home truths get blurted out.....whether intentional or not.....
Cohiba
Reserves

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 41 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:12 am

this is my fave thread right now... :lol:
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby old fullback » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:24 pm

aussi rulz wrote:
old fullback wrote:
aussi rulz wrote:

mate was talking about mawson lakes v Ingle Farm...... :?

Oops :oops: ,but yeah your probably right.
old fullback
Under 18s

Postby old fullback » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Mozzie, I never said he was a registered player at ML, Get your facts right.
old fullback
Under 18s

Postby Dogwatcher » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:31 pm

Smithfield confident of being okay for next season - advertising for a new coach.
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:19 pm

I've kept D7 2013 open for now as I think we may be hearing some news soon regarding this div and to be honest I haven't been told either way whats happening with Units and Smiffies next year.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Q. » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Houghton Districts FC is pleased to announce the re-appointment of Tom Burgess as Senior Coach for 2014.

The club is seeking applications for position of Reserves Coach for 2014.

Please address applications to the Secretary:

Mail: PO Box 852, St Agnes, 5097
Email: melaniekeetch@hotmail.com

Applications close 5pm Thursday, 31st October.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby the wonder elephant » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:30 pm

Q. wrote:Houghton Districts FC is pleased to announce the re-appointment of Tom Burgess as Senior Coach for 2014.

The club is seeking applications for position of Reserves Coach for 2014.

Please address applications to the Secretary:

Mail: PO Box 852, St Agnes, 5097
Email: melaniekeetch@hotmail.com

Applications close 5pm Thursday, 31st October.

Hey Q does tommy still have a kick (even tho he cant kick :lol: ) at all played with him a while back at Ironbank mate ....how long has he been with u boys ?
the wonder elephant
League - Best 21

Has liked: 114 times
Grassroots Team: Ironbank

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League