JAS

Anything!

JAS

Postby SABRE » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:47 am

It was about a year ago today that many truly caring, loving people, found out that Jacqueline Ann Schwier (JAS) had passed away.

Despite all the hours of painstaking moderation this Angel gave this site, and others, there are still a few remaining ‘Arseholes’ who should hang their heads in shame.

Those who still love this utterly gorgeous human being will always remember that she only sought to serve, honestly and fairly, just as she had in the ‘Falklands War’. How could anyone treat such a beautiful person so badly? Luckily, there were only a few f**kwits who treated this Angel unfairly. Fortunately, those who chose to ridicule, torture or upset JAS in the year of her death are a pathetic minority, way beyond belief & contempt. Good Aussies, should take a moment to remember this brave and unselfish woman, who, with complete and utter dedication, fought terminal cancer, silently, bravely, and tragically, on her own.

Thank you for just being you JAS.

Good and decent people will always love you and remember you.

I luv you Jax, and always will.
Sabre xox.
NFC 2021
SABRE
Reserves

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 44 times

Re: JAS

Postby silent hour » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Well said SABRE, I too had a lot of time for JAS and certainly miss her posts on here.
silent hour
Reserves

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 3 times

Postby therisingblues » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:17 pm

SABRE wrote:It was about a year ago today that many truly caring, loving people, found out that Jacqueline Ann Schwier (JAS) had passed away.

Despite all the hours of painstaking moderation this Angel gave this site, and others, there are still a few remaining ‘Arseholes’ who should hang their heads in shame.

Those who still love this utterly gorgeous human being will always remember that she only sought to serve, honestly and fairly, just as she had in the ‘Falklands War’. How could anyone treat such a beautiful person so badly? Luckily, there were only a few f**kwits who treated this Angel unfairly. Fortunately, those who chose to ridicule, torture or upset JAS in the year of her death are a pathetic minority, way beyond belief & contempt. Good Aussies, should take a moment to remember this brave and unselfish woman, who, with complete and utter dedication, fought terminal cancer, silently, bravely, and tragically, on her own.

Thank you for just being you JAS.

Good and decent people will always love you and remember you.

I luv you Jax, and always will.
Sabre xox.

Another big fan of JAS here Sabre. Wholeheartedly agree with most of this post, but I'm scratching my head about the reference to meanness. I had a sort of large break from the Internet a bit before she stopped posting on here so I think I've missed something.
I don't really want to hear names, but I'm surprised to hear people were being nasty to our dear old JAS.
Surely it wasn't that bad?
I'm gonna sit back, crack the top off a Pale Ale, and watch the Double Blues prevail
1915, 1919, 1926, 1932, 1940, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1974, 1976, 2002, 2016, 2017
therisingblues
Coach

Has liked: 369 times
Been liked: 514 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby therisingblues » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:57 pm

Thanks for the PM.
I'm gonna sit back, crack the top off a Pale Ale, and watch the Double Blues prevail
1915, 1919, 1926, 1932, 1940, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1974, 1976, 2002, 2016, 2017
therisingblues
Coach

Has liked: 369 times
Been liked: 514 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Hondo » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:08 am

therisingblues wrote:Thanks for the PM.

You can search old threads for evidence but it's not all there because I know that PMs were a common tactic used by a minority at the time. Easy to get around scrutiny and standards when you use the PM feature to make your points.
In between signatures .....
Hondo
Coach

Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 32 times

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion