Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby saintal » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:12 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:the new Bunnings ads!

Yeah, their ads have annoyed me for a long time. I experience none of the emotions or enjoyment when visiting Bunnings that they discuss on these ads.

Problem with watching the cricket is that you get the same handful of ads over and over. Sick of BWS ads.
SAFC- 60 years...
StKFC- 58 years..
saintal
Coach

Has liked: 346 times
Been liked: 429 times

Postby wristwatcher » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:18 pm

saintal wrote:

Yeah, their ads have annoyed me for a long time. I experience none of the emotions or enjoyment when visiting Bunnings that they discuss on these ads.

Problem with watching the cricket is that you get the same handful of ads over and over. Sick of BWS ads.

The last Bunnings add

"My kids think I'm a Superhero coz I work at Bunnings"

Seriously mate id have your kids tested I think they might be a little bit special :roll:
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 848 times

Postby Spargo » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:29 pm

HH3 wrote:The owner of our house deciding to sell.

So now, not only are we probably gonna have to move from a house we love and have only been in 6 months, AND we have people coming through every two days.

Hopefully an investor buys it and we can stay......or some nice person on here could lend me $380k....im not good for it

If people are being shown through the house, you should definitely ask the landlord for a rent reduction.
If they decline then refuse to have the agent show prospective buyers through. You'd be well within your rights.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5487 times
Been liked: 5126 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Bully » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:34 pm

saintal wrote:

the NAB ad that is on annoys me.

The one with the couple in the restuarant arguing, then the owner comes over and is asked "you have a great business here, whats your secret". He then talks in italian.......every ad break its on :evil:
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby bennymacca » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:56 pm

At least the chicks in the kfc ad are hot
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Gozu » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:38 pm

"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 660 times

Postby stan » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Spargo wrote:
HH3 wrote:The owner of our house deciding to sell.

So now, not only are we probably gonna have to move from a house we love and have only been in 6 months, AND we have people coming through every two days.

Hopefully an investor buys it and we can stay......or some nice person on here could lend me $380k....im not good for it

If people are being shown through the house, you should definitely ask the landlord for a rent reduction.
If they decline then refuse to have the agent show prospective buyers through. You'd be well within your rights.

No your not. They can do opens I believe a certain amount per week. Cant recall how many though. But its not ever 2 days.

Its part of the lease agreements covered by the tennancies act.

If you act like a **** and an investor buys it then they might just terminate the lease. Based on a number of ways.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1254 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Q. » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:51 pm

The 90kph speed limit coming down the Princes Highway... And the fixed camera there that's saving lives and taking my demerit points.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:50 pm

Q. wrote:The 90kph speed limit coming down the Princes Highway... And the fixed camera there that's saving lives and taking my demerit points.

the one just after the bridge... good one eh? :roll:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby RustyCage » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:06 pm

I can see the point to point and fixed speed camera between Waikerie and Barmera will get a lot of people when it come in operation early this year
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby HH3 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:44 pm

stan wrote:No your not. They can do opens I believe a certain amount per week. Cant recall how many though. But its not ever 2 days.

If you act like a **** and an investor buys it then they might just terminate the lease. Based on a number of ways.

The agent selling our place is really happy with the way we're presenting the place, and letting him show people through when needed, and has offered to help us get another place, and act as a referee. Even though his office is not the one that manages the property on the rental side.

Its rented to us through LJ Hooker, but the owner is selling through Elders.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Q. » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:48 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Q. wrote:The 90kph speed limit coming down the Princes Highway... And the fixed camera there that's saving lives and taking my demerit points.

yep

even though the issue is with that stretch is with inexperienced or bad truck drivers, they'll use it as an excuse to revenue raise on other motorists
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby wristwatcher » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:10 pm

Q. wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

yep

even though the issue is with that stretch is with inexperienced or bad truck drivers, they'll use it as an excuse to revenue raise on other motorists

Coming home from Mt. Gambier on NYE there was those fixed cameras everywhere on the final extended down hill descent. I was constantly hitting the breaks and actually thought I got done. Definitely more of a hazard than help.
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 848 times

Postby stan » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:46 am

HH3 wrote:
stan wrote:No your not. They can do opens I believe a certain amount per week. Cant recall how many though. But its not ever 2 days.

The agent selling our place is really happy with the way we're presenting the place, and letting him show people through when needed, and has offered to help us get another place, and act as a referee. Even though his office is not the one that manages the property on the rental side.

So what your saying is being a decent person and respectful of another persons property is actually to your advantage????

Didnt see that coming. But well done to you and hope it works out.
stan
Coach

Postby HH3 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:48 am

stan wrote:
HH3 wrote:

So what your saying is being a decent person and respectful of another persons property is actually to your advantage????

Didnt see that coming. But well done to you and hope it works out.

Im an alll 'round nice guy ;)

It gives me the shits, but I do understand why the owners selling, so have no problem with that aspect.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby stan » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Bartel road closed off. Traffic heading out of the city was a bit ******. But hey its for a good cause being a Nova run slip and slide. ..........
stan
Coach

Postby Psyber » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Me too.
Bought my new car on the 30th. Pinged on the morning of the 31st for 102kph in the 90 kph zone that used to be 100kph until recently.
Bye bye $429 and some points.

I've learned how to use the cruise control since - the operation is different from previous cars I've had.
It does have a speed limiter you can set too but I haven't tried that yet...
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 390 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Psyber » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:06 pm

Spargo on Jan 07 wrote:@Psyber to thread.

Sorry! ;)
I was in Noosa from the 5th to 8th and then out near Indooroopilly until the 14th.
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 390 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Bully » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:01 pm

That Adelaide has missed out on hosting some Asian cup games!

But - Graham Cornes, not the biggest football fan in the world along with KG. Cornes has come out with a comment in past day that it is disappointing that Adelaide didn't not get any games for the Asian cup and doesnt like the fact that FFA snubbed adelaide.

I agree it is a shame that Adelaide missed out but dear Mr cornes - Go back to supporting a sport that you have continually said is the best in the world that yoou know very well in the AFL/SANFL and nothing can beat it according to you mate. Maybe think about commenting IMO before about a sport that you and KG continually put down with previous comments that only thugs support "soca" ( from a few years back )
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:07 pm

Ffa didn't snub Adelaide. Sa government didn't want to fork out the coin for it...

Aussie rules is the best game in the world
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3026 times
Been liked: 2401 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion