Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Port Adelaide 2021

MW wrote:Time to change your signature Boon!

Reminds me of this classic 80's hit!!

by Lightning McQueen
Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Last night at our end of season Cricket Club presentations I was awarded with Life Membership of my beloved North Haven CC. It's a great honour to be recognised, I absolutely love my club and being the Cricket Nuffie I am I absolutely love the game so this means more to me than anyone will ever know.
What's even more special is I've now become one of nine men to become both North Haven Cricket Club and Football Club life members.
by The Dark Knight
Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 6

Well done to Trinity for a comprehensive win today.. but seriously when a **** sideshow Bob uncoordinated **** like Trent Eves gets in the best then you genuinely need to reevaluate you’re life.

Ingle farm you’re shit

**** even your U17 girls show more fight
:shock:
Lucky no one can see it now.

Should be mandatory that anyone that sees these sort of entertaining posts that they automatically quote them so they are saved for all to see.
by Trader
Mon May 31, 2021 10:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Welcome to the latest episode of LOCKDOWN LOTTO.

With the Vid's DELTA strain having a rollicking good time in NSW and Victoria it feels as though South Australia is on the edge of another outbreak and, in turn, swift LOCKDOWN so people it's LOCKDOWN LOTTO time.

2nd September, with cases flying / trucking around us when do you see SA going into a another Stevens mandated / Spurrier led LOCKDOWN?

I'll spin the wheel first.....

September 15th for me.

Good luck everyone!

My guess is next Tuesday the 7th

My guess, no further lockdowns in SA ;)
by locky801
Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Birthday

Brodlach wrote:
carey wrote:Happy Birthday Wedge, I hope you have a great day. :supz:

I may have just had some movement reading that

I'm on a blokes golf weekend away this weekend. I'm not logging in.......
by carey
Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2021/22

Second X1 going well against WA but rain over next two days, especially tomorrow, will mean no chance of finishing.

Daniel Drew as captain was 161 not out when declaring, and Corey Kelly made 86 and taken 4/32 so far.

SA 6/428 dec vs WA 6/206.
I saw that Eags. That's a great effort by those two. These are the sorts of players the Redbacks should be putting time into instead of giving preference to recycled interstaters!!
by Minimum Chips
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic