Barossa & Light Cricket 2014/15.

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Re: Barossa & Light Cricket 2014/15.

Postby carey » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:16 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
carey wrote:I love heat of the battle stuff. Did you over step the mark? MMM maybe but, we all have at some stage. You've apologized he accepted that should be issue over.

In fact I had some real heated battles with Sandy Creek back in the day even had a physical altercation on one occasion out at Sandy so let's blame them! Lol. The pricks have always been a good side tho. Robbo was skipper one game that really stands out was Lee Ratcliffs first game for Sandy for some reason we played it at Riverside I think Sandy was under water or something like that.

Then I remember leaving my car at Sandy after a session in the Sandy hotel with Bomber and the Lee brothers I reckon. Good times

I never have :lol: :lol:

:shock:

LOL ;)
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2812 times
Been liked: 2999 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby bennymacca » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:32 pm

I certainly have :)
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby james07 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:27 pm

must have been a full moon on the weekend with everything that went on, extractor what happened at GC heard that a player has moved on and the capt isn't going to play past this game. can you enlighten us.
james07
Under 16s

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 13 times

Postby Extractor » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:13 pm

james07 wrote:must have been a full moon on the weekend with everything that went on, extractor what happened at GC heard that a player has moved on and the capt isn't going to play past this game. can you enlighten us.

We bowled first against Gilbert Valley and are 3/63 chasing about 160. Should be a good chance next week unless we lose early wickets....
Extractor
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby james07 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:32 pm

Extractor wrote:
james07 wrote:must have been a full moon on the weekend with everything that went on, extractor what happened at GC heard that a player has moved on and the capt isn't going to play past this game. can you enlighten us.

We bowled first against Gilbert Valley and are 3/63 chasing about 160. Should be a good chance next week unless we lose early wickets....

very diplomatic of you, should run for prime minister or even the new job as skipper
james07
Under 16s

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 13 times

Postby daysofourlives » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:57 pm

james07 wrote:
Extractor wrote:

very diplomatic of you, should run for prime minister or even the new job as skipper

I think he is already the skipper according to the selected teams on Mycricket
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2425 times
Been liked: 1663 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby norm11 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Great game at ango today. Played in great spirits by both teams.
Back to the creek it is.
norm11
League - Top 5

Has liked: 470 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby daysofourlives » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:40 pm

norm11 wrote:Great game at ango today. Played in great spirits by both teams.

Until after the game, who gets arm in arm to sing a victory song on the oval after a game of cricket in Round 3 ;)
Lucky a very nasty incident was avoided today with the quick thinking of Scud and a roll of tape

With Ango and Freeling both losing it leaves Sandy Creek as the only undefeated team.
They would have to be $1.50 fav's for the flag now, its theirs to lose from here.
Premierships arnt won in November but Sandy are as close to it as you can get.
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Slowey » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:27 pm

Any score updates from the weekends games?
Slowey

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Postby bennymacca » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:44 pm

Freeling A1 batted out the day after Kapunda slapped for a while first up, Raed made 150 odd.

Freeling A2 made 5/221 against ango's 166, Heinrich and clay putting on 159 for the second wicket.
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Red Rocket » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:23 pm

Another interesting round, just shows how hard outrights are to obtain in the top Div.
Agree with Days that Sandy look like the early favourites but still a long way to go, looks like some sides are still not settled so hard to tell.
South look in the most trouble as GV are too good to be languishing at the bottom and surely they will click and pick up some wins.
Centrals doing well considering the so called turmoil going on, will be interesting to see if the rumours are true and if the skipper lines up for them this week
Red Rocket
Under 18s

Been liked: 72 times
Grassroots Team: Kapunda

Postby daysofourlives » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:03 pm

[quote="Red Rocket"]Another interesting round, just shows how hard outrights are to obtain in the top Div.
Agree with Days that Sandy look like the early favourites but still a long way to go, looks like some sides are still not settled so hard to tell.
South look in the most trouble as GV are too good to be languishing at the bottom and surely they will click and pick up some wins.
Centrals doing well considering the so called turmoil going on, will be interesting to see if the rumours are true and if the skipper lines up for them this week[/quote]

With the money Freeling are saving on the Montgomery's so far this year he might lob out there
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Red Rocket » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:38 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
Red Rocket wrote:Another interesting round, just shows how hard outrights are to obtain in the top Div.
Centrals doing well considering the so called turmoil going on, will be interesting to see if the rumours are true and if the skipper lines up for them this week[/quote]

With the money Freeling are saving on the Montgomery's so far this year he might lob out there

Isnt he best mates with the Sandy skipper?
Could be an option if so
Red Rocket
Under 18s

Been liked: 72 times
Grassroots Team: Kapunda

Postby norm11 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:49 pm

Red Rocket wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
Red Rocket wrote:Another interesting round, just shows how hard outrights are to obtain in the top Div.

Could be an option if so

No
Back to the creek it is.
norm11
League - Top 5

Has liked: 470 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby Slowey » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:46 am

norm11 wrote:
Red Rocket wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:

Could be an option if so

No

Why no Norm?
What has actually taking place? Why did he play on the weekend but doesn't want to play anymore? Making no sense to me.
Slowey

Postby cokadonkeytoo » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:57 am

From what I understand he wanted to do the right thing and play out the rest of the game. I think he may have enquired about coming to Sandy but I believe he has decided to take the rest of the year off.

***edit

Fracka never enquired about coming to Sandy, I thought that's how I heard it had happened. My mistake
Last edited by cokadonkeytoo on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get that corn outta my face!!
cokadonkeytoo
Under 18s

Been liked: 44 times
Grassroots Team: Para Hills

Postby Slowey » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:24 am

cokadonkeytoo wrote:From what I understand he wanted to do the right thing and play out the rest of the game. I think he may have enquired about coming to Sandy but I believe he has decided to take the rest of the year off.

So he wanted to play out the game with Centrals and move on to another club? why?
Slowey

Postby daysofourlives » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Slowey wrote:
cokadonkeytoo wrote:From what I understand he wanted to do the right thing and play out the rest of the game. I think he may have enquired about coming to Sandy but I believe he has decided to take the rest of the year off.

So he wanted to play out the game with Centrals and move on to another club? why?

What club are you from Slowey?
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Slowey » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:23 am

daysofourlives wrote:
Slowey wrote:

Haven't played cricket in over 10 years mate so wouldn't say i'm form any club in paticular.
Slowey

Postby scud » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Slowey wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
Slowey wrote:

Haven't played cricket in over 10 years mate so wouldn't say i'm form any club in paticular.

Surely you have an affiliation with a club though, you seem to have a opinion on anything and everything, which is good for the forum but would be good to know where your from
scud
Under 16s

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 11 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps