Sweet 16

Talk on the national game

Re: Sweet 16

Postby helicopterking » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:04 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
helicopterking wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
helicopterking wrote:He plays for Sydney, 1 game is the maximum you ever get.

rightly so.... :D

and if you played for west coast you get away with snorting more gear than Tony Montana.

Still going on about this.
Unfortuantly one of your team's "Greats" couldn't get away with Fraud and went to Jail and admitted betting on a game he was playing in.

same could be said about your first reply...

how are your greats going??? How many of them have served time? Made any sh*t doco's lately or gave any bullsh*t interviews on the footy show recently?

ridiculous argument. gee i hate west coast ;)

So are you admitting they get a soft run at the tribunal?
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 670 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:13 am

nope
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3035 times
Been liked: 2406 times

Postby MJ_23 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:08 pm

The umpiring in the Eagles/Pies game was as bad as i have seen in the last couple of years and completely unacceptable. When do we get accountability for the rubbish that is continually dished up from these muppets.

The first few 6-8 weeks i thought they were decent, but the past month has been embarrassing.
MJ_23
Under 16s

Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 26 times
Grassroots Team: Tumby Bay

Postby helicopterking » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:26 pm

It was a close to cheating as you will see this year. The goal review that showed fingers bend back, then it went blurry and no one could see it anymore.
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 670 times

Postby gadj1976 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:58 pm

MJ_23 wrote:The umpiring in the Eagles/Pies game was as bad as i have seen in the last couple of years and completely unacceptable. When do we get accountability for the rubbish that is continually dished up from these muppets.

The first few 6-8 weeks i thought they were decent, but the past month has been embarrassing.

I agree MJ. The first few weeks they were VERY good and I lauded Mark Evans for making the rules more black and white. Now they've had their job made much harder by new "interpretations" being introduced (ducking specifically) mid season.

Now, it's a (Luke) Hodge Podge. Ducking, chopping the arms, holding the ball, marks, they're all a bit of a mess IMO.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 796 times
Been liked: 850 times

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL