Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

First Class Cricket Talk (International and State)

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:01 pm

stampy wrote:u serious??????? its the first session ffs


Don't be surprised that the Redback negative Nancy's are up and about early.
Inaugural JK Cup Winner 2018
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
User avatar
PatowalongaPirate
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 3031
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:31 am
Location: Tiger Land
Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 689 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby saintal » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:04 pm

PatowalongaPirate wrote:
saintal wrote:Was hoping for a stream on cricket.com.au but doesn't appear to be one this year.


Try again mate, I'm watching it now.


Refreshed it and it's all good now, Cheers

Dropped catch as i type
SAFC- 55 years...
StKFC- 53 years..
User avatar
saintal
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5021
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:31 pm
Location: Adelaide Hills
Has liked: 253 times
Been liked: 287 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby jackpot jim » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:32 pm

Vic 0/123
As i said. Game Over.
Only Chance SA had was to win the toss.
Curators have prepared sporting pitches all season but get to the Final and its a ROAD of course.
FFS
jackpot jim
Coach
 
Posts: 5001
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:14 pm
Has liked: 109 times
Been liked: 224 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby locky801 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:08 pm

Who will lose a wicket first, Victoria or India :D
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
 
Posts: 40002
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: Lockies Crownie Bar and Lounge
Has liked: 1000 times
Been liked: 495 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby Brodlach » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:14 pm

locky801 wrote:Who will lose a wicket first, Victoria or India :D

India ;)
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 28828
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 1899 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby whufc » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:22 pm

LOL the vics to bat for four days and put 989 runs on the board.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 19194
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 2640 times
Been liked: 1166 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby Brodlach » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:25 pm

whufc wrote:LOL the vics to bat for four days and put 989 runs on the board.

Not sure why that would be funy?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 28828
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 1899 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby whufc » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Brodlach wrote:
whufc wrote:LOL the vics to bat for four days and put 989 runs on the board.

Not sure why that would be funy?


Always look on the bright side of life mate.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 19194
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 2640 times
Been liked: 1166 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby am Bays » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:49 pm

jackpot jim wrote:Curators have prepared sporting pitches all season but get to the Final and its a ROAD of course.
FFS

Nope, it's a typical Traeger pitch, get in on it almost impossible for good batsmen to get out.
Glenelg Football Club - SANFL Diadora Cup Champions since 2009
User avatar
am Bays
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14159
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: The back bar at Lennies
Has liked: 67 times
Been liked: 719 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby Jim05 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:59 pm

am Bays wrote:
jackpot jim wrote:Curators have prepared sporting pitches all season but get to the Final and its a ROAD of course.
FFS

Nope, it's a typical Traeger pitch, get in on it almost impossible for good batsmen to get out.

Was only a few weeks ago that both sides were knocked over cheaply and it offered a fair bit for the bowlers
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 37844
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 973 times
Been liked: 2082 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby Grenville » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:02 pm

Brodlach wrote:
whufc wrote:LOL the vics to bat for four days and put 989 runs on the board.

Not sure why that would be funy?


What's a f***en panda got to do with the arguement?
User avatar
Grenville
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 3133
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:53 pm
Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 597 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby am Bays » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:04 pm

Jim05 wrote:
am Bays wrote:
jackpot jim wrote:Curators have prepared sporting pitches all season but get to the Final and its a ROAD of course.
FFS

Nope, it's a typical Traeger pitch, get in on it almost impossible for good batsmen to get out.

Was only a few weeks ago that both sides were knocked over cheaply and it offered a fair bit for the bowlers

I'm aware of that. Just saying what it is typically like.
Glenelg Football Club - SANFL Diadora Cup Champions since 2009
User avatar
am Bays
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14159
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: The back bar at Lennies
Has liked: 67 times
Been liked: 719 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby saintal » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:25 pm

2/224
SAFC- 55 years...
StKFC- 53 years..
User avatar
saintal
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5021
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:31 pm
Location: Adelaide Hills
Has liked: 253 times
Been liked: 287 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby Grenville » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:26 pm

2/224, Dean and Harris gone. One wicket each to Zampa and Dr Zaius.
User avatar
Grenville
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 3133
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:53 pm
Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 597 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby Jim05 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:45 pm

3/300
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 37844
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 973 times
Been liked: 2082 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby Jim05 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:44 pm

3/322 Stumps
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 37844
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 973 times
Been liked: 2082 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby wristwatcher » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:13 pm

Unless we roll them in the first session which I highly doubt I think the dream is over :(
The Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2 & 14......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
User avatar
wristwatcher
Coach
 
Posts: 6869
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: Adelaide Oval. The happiest place on earth
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 832 times
Grassroots Team: Payneham NU

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby am Bays » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:03 am

wristwatcher wrote:Unless we roll them in the first session which I highly doubt I think the dream is over :(


Hey now, hey now, Don't dream it's over..... ;)
Glenelg Football Club - SANFL Diadora Cup Champions since 2009
User avatar
am Bays
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14159
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: The back bar at Lennies
Has liked: 67 times
Been liked: 719 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby stampy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:16 am

4/339
Go The Tiges!!!
stampy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 7437
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: at church asking for divine intervention
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 136 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Postby Jim05 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:39 am

Chadd with another 5/345, come on you backs
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 37844
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 973 times
Been liked: 2082 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Cricket

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eagles2014 and 2 guests