I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby amber_fluid » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:34 pm

Booney wrote:Is @Spargo a good courier? :lol:

I tell you who is the worst, Australia Post, absolutely shithouse.

We use Jet Couriers, big fleet, not too long waiting times, good pricing. excellent golf days. :lol:


Spargo delivered a couple of cold cans of Carlton’s finest with my order.
So he makes my good courier list! :lol:
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6869
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1264 times
Been liked: 1287 times

Re: I need to know....

Postby HH3 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:36 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Work now use TNT, slightly better than WINC (formerly Staples), who were just useless. Staples delivered everything promptly.


Dont get me started on Winc.

Came in, gave me a big spiel about being the cheapest in stationary, yadda yadda. I spend my precious time organising a product list of what we buy.

They come back with a quote with every single item a fair bit more expensive than what we pay.

Our next meeting got rescheduled to a "phone meeting" where we said our final goodbyes.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11545
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3215 times
Been liked: 2341 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: I need to know....

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:43 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
I thought I had issues with them, but the place I ordered from put the wrong address on the parcel.
Mrs has issues with them though.
Work now use TNT, slightly better than WINC (formerly Staples), who were just useless. Staples delivered everything promptly.

TNT were friggin space cadets, years ago they lost a $48K order I sent to a mining company years ago and I got my arse reamed over it, we had to remake it and send it straight away and then two months later it just showed up at our place with the original con note I put on it, all the details were spot on and it still ended up at the senders address.

Apparently they had unclaimed lost motorbikes and all sorts of valuable shit at their depot.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 35785
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2258 times
Been liked: 4238 times

Re: I need to know....

Postby Spargo » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:45 pm

HH3 wrote:”I spend my precious time”


:lol:
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ.
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10186
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Landing a big fish.
Has liked: 2546 times
Been liked: 2908 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: I need to know....

Postby Spargo » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:45 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
I thought I had issues with them, but the place I ordered from put the wrong address on the parcel.
Mrs has issues with them though.
Work now use TNT, slightly better than WINC (formerly Staples), who were just useless. Staples delivered everything promptly.

TNT were friggin space cadets, years ago they lost a $48K order I sent to a mining company years ago and I got my arse reamed over it, we had to remake it and send it straight away and then two months later it just showed up at our place with the original con note I put on it, all the details were spot on and it still ended up at the senders address.

Apparently they had unclaimed lost motorbikes and all sorts of valuable shit at their depot.


Sounds like my shed...



(before any of you smart arses said it)
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ.
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10186
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Landing a big fish.
Has liked: 2546 times
Been liked: 2908 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: I need to know....

Postby amber_fluid » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:49 pm

Spargo wrote:
HH3 wrote:”I spend my precious time”


:lol:


2 x :lol:
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6869
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1264 times
Been liked: 1287 times

Re: I need to know....

Postby HH3 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:50 pm

Spargo wrote:
HH3 wrote:”I spend my precious time”


:lol:


Do you know how much time it takes to organise stuff for Spartans and SA Sharks junior teams during work hours!?!?

Not to mention the printing bill....for the company.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11545
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3215 times
Been liked: 2341 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: I need to know....

Postby amber_fluid » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:52 pm

HH3 wrote:
Spargo wrote:
HH3 wrote:”I spend my precious time”


:lol:


Do you know how much time it takes to organise stuff for Spartans and SA Sharks junior teams during work hours!?!?

Not to mention the printing bill....for the company.


38 hours including posting on here?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6869
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1264 times
Been liked: 1287 times

Re: I need to know....

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:54 pm

HH3 wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Work now use TNT, slightly better than WINC (formerly Staples), who were just useless. Staples delivered everything promptly.


Dont get me started on Winc.

Came in, gave me a big spiel about being the cheapest in stationary, yadda yadda. I spend my precious time organising a product list of what we buy.

They come back with a quote with every single item a fair bit more expensive than what we pay.

Our next meeting got rescheduled to a "phone meeting" where we said our final goodbyes.
Winc, arrived at one of our sites. They had gone to the Client entrance. Security directed them around to the Security office through the main building entrance. They simply ignored it, went back to van and gone....
All caught on CCTV.
I complained, every order was wrong. At one stage I thought it was just us, until my manager at time said it was happening all over Australia.
NFI why we put up with them for so long.

Mrs had issues with a courier mob, startrak I think.
They left a note on the computer tracking system saying noone was home.....when at the time my Mrs was on the phone to the Melb depot where its its there HQ...and I was watching tv in the lounge and noone came!!! She went nuts!!![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 45229
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 7428 times
Been liked: 1929 times

Re: I need to know....

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:54 pm

Spargo wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
I thought I had issues with them, but the place I ordered from put the wrong address on the parcel.
Mrs has issues with them though.
Work now use TNT, slightly better than WINC (formerly Staples), who were just useless. Staples delivered everything promptly.

TNT were friggin space cadets, years ago they lost a $48K order I sent to a mining company years ago and I got my arse reamed over it, we had to remake it and send it straight away and then two months later it just showed up at our place with the original con note I put on it, all the details were spot on and it still ended up at the senders address.

Apparently they had unclaimed lost motorbikes and all sorts of valuable shit at their depot.


Sounds like my shed...



(before any of you smart arses said it)


Con notes included
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 35785
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2258 times
Been liked: 4238 times

Re: I need to know....

Postby The Ash Man » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:01 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
HH3 wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Work now use TNT, slightly better than WINC (formerly Staples), who were just useless. Staples delivered everything promptly.


Dont get me started on Winc.

Came in, gave me a big spiel about being the cheapest in stationary, yadda yadda. I spend my precious time organising a product list of what we buy.

They come back with a quote with every single item a fair bit more expensive than what we pay.

Our next meeting got rescheduled to a "phone meeting" where we said our final goodbyes.
Winc, arrived at one of our sites. They had gone to the Client entrance. Security directed them around to the Security office through the main building entrance. They simply ignored it, went back to van and gone....
All caught on CCTV.
I complained, every order was wrong. At one stage I thought it was just us, until my manager at time said it was happening all over Australia.
NFI why we put up with them for so long.

Mrs had issues with a courier mob, startrak I think.
They left a note on the computer tracking system saying noone was home.....when at the time my Mrs was on the phone to the Melb depot where its its there HQ...and I was watching tv in the lounge and noone came!!! She went nuts!!![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk


Pretty sure StarTrack is Australia Post


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
The Ash Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5361
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:33 pm
Has liked: 334 times
Been liked: 221 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Re: I need to know....

Postby The Ash Man » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:02 pm

HH3 wrote:
Booney wrote:Is @Spargo a good courier? :lol:

I tell you who is the worst, Australia Post, absolutely shithouse.

We use Jet Couriers, big fleet, not too long waiting times, good pricing. excellent golf days. :lol:


We use Capital, but that might change soon.

Maybe I'll try to get in on your golf day. You'll love my company.


I use Capital for all my local stuff.
Only ever had one drama, rang my rep and told her never to send that driver again.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
The Ash Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5361
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:33 pm
Has liked: 334 times
Been liked: 221 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Re: I need to know....

Postby Booney » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:03 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Spargo wrote:
HH3 wrote:”I spend my precious time”


:lol:


2 x :lol:


3 x :lol:
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 42824
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3931 times
Been liked: 6735 times

Re: I need to know....

Postby HH3 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:08 pm

The Ash Man wrote:
HH3 wrote:
Booney wrote:Is @Spargo a good courier? :lol:

I tell you who is the worst, Australia Post, absolutely shithouse.

We use Jet Couriers, big fleet, not too long waiting times, good pricing. excellent golf days. :lol:


We use Capital, but that might change soon.

Maybe I'll try to get in on your golf day. You'll love my company.


I use Capital for all my local stuff.
Only ever had one drama, rang my rep and told her never to send that driver again.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


They're ok, but their prices seem to be rising.

I've had to call once, because an order was collected from us, and the signature on the POD was my first name printed in capitals.

I don't work in the warehouse, so the Capital driver had been grabbing stuff from where our outgoing stuff sits, and instead of getting one the guys to sign, he just signed whoevers names on the account.

That was a fun email and phone discussion. Im not allowing someone to sign my name on anything. One of the girls is a bit abrasive. I believe they've moved her away from customer service now.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11545
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3215 times
Been liked: 2341 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: I need to know....

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:13 pm

I drove for yellow's for a little while, that was an experience.

I had a delivery to Electrolux once and no prick was willing to help until I found a forklift, jumped on it and started it up as I headed to the ute.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 35785
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2258 times
Been liked: 4238 times

Re: I need to know....

Postby HH3 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:33 pm

I think we can all agree that the all time worst is Kings.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11545
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3215 times
Been liked: 2341 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: I need to know....

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:16 pm

Then with Winc, not only couldn't they deliver properly and promptly, they'd never deliver correct Handtowel or toilet paper ffs.....
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 45229
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 7428 times
Been liked: 1929 times

Re: I need to know....

Postby HH3 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:24 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Then with Winc, not only couldn't they deliver properly and promptly, they'd never deliver correct Handtowel or toilet paper ffs.....


If you're after hand towel and toilet paper, I know a guy.... ;)
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11545
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3215 times
Been liked: 2341 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: I need to know....

Postby amber_fluid » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:25 pm

HH3 wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Then with Winc, not only couldn't they deliver properly and promptly, they'd never deliver correct Handtowel or toilet paper ffs.....


If you're after hand towel and toilet paper, I know a guy.... ;)


His time is precious so he might be busy...........
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6869
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1264 times
Been liked: 1287 times

Re: I need to know....

Postby amber_fluid » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:28 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Then with Winc, not only couldn't they deliver properly and promptly, they'd never deliver correct Handtowel or toilet paper ffs.....


I just want an 1800mm spirit level delivered from Beverley to Plympton, not 4 tonnes of goods delivered from Darwin to Adelaide.

Why do I have to wait nearly 2 weeks?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6869
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1264 times
Been liked: 1287 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Trader and 3 guests