Things that make you laugh

Anything!

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Booney wrote:Do people think the sausage is some kind of magical device that will prevent the onions from falling off the bread? How will the sausage stop the onions from falling?

What then if the bread gets so soggy as the oily onions have sodden the bread to a point that it loses all structural integrity and the onions burn your hands? Will we now need the onions presented tepid to avoid burn hazards?

What if the lubricious onions fail to prevent the aforementioned sausage from slipping and, not unlike a seagull, you find yourself in a position of vulnerability with a length of sausage down your throat?


There was discussion at work as Smiths are bringing out a sausage and sauce flavoured chip then this dumb chick says "Tell them to make sure it's a Bunnings sausage because they are the best".

I tried to point out that the volunteers buy the snags from the place of their choice, she wouldn't have a bar of it, she thinks that Bunnings actually make the snags.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 32981
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1829 times
Been liked: 3699 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Funny to think that snags in bread have structural integrity :lol:

Aren't Subway employees "Sandwich artists"?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 32981
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1829 times
Been liked: 3699 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:Do people think the sausage is some kind of magical device that will prevent the onions from falling off the bread? How will the sausage stop the onions from falling?

What then if the bread gets so soggy as the oily onions have sodden the bread to a point that it loses all structural integrity and the onions burn your hands? Will we now need the onions presented tepid to avoid burn hazards?

What if the lubricious onions fail to prevent the aforementioned sausage from slipping and, not unlike a seagull, you find yourself in a position of vulnerability with a length of sausage down your throat?


There was discussion at work as Smiths are bringing out a sausage and sauce flavoured chip then this dumb chick says "Tell them to make sure it's a Bunnings sausage because they are the best".

I tried to point out that the volunteers buy the snags from the place of their choice, she wouldn't have a bar of it, she thinks that Bunnings actually make the snags.


At least she's there.....
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 40578
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3562 times
Been liked: 6067 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:16 pm

Booney wrote: you find yourself in a position of vulnerability with a length of sausage down your throat?


Depends whose sausage it is 8)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24694
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1223 times
Been liked: 1697 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:17 pm

Booney wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:Do people think the sausage is some kind of magical device that will prevent the onions from falling off the bread? How will the sausage stop the onions from falling?

What then if the bread gets so soggy as the oily onions have sodden the bread to a point that it loses all structural integrity and the onions burn your hands? Will we now need the onions presented tepid to avoid burn hazards?

What if the lubricious onions fail to prevent the aforementioned sausage from slipping and, not unlike a seagull, you find yourself in a position of vulnerability with a length of sausage down your throat?


There was discussion at work as Smiths are bringing out a sausage and sauce flavoured chip then this dumb chick says "Tell them to make sure it's a Bunnings sausage because they are the best".

I tried to point out that the volunteers buy the snags from the place of their choice, she wouldn't have a bar of it, she thinks that Bunnings actually make the snags.


At least she's there.....


She's not either today, had Monday, Wednesday and today off. :lol: :lol:
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 32981
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1829 times
Been liked: 3699 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Booney wrote: you find yourself in a position of vulnerability with a length of sausage down your throat?


Depends whose sausage it is 8)


:shock:
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 40578
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3562 times
Been liked: 6067 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby HH3 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Booney wrote: you find yourself in a position of vulnerability with a length of sausage down your throat?


Depends whose sausage it is 8)


:lol:
2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11021
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 2850 times
Been liked: 2183 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:35 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Booney wrote: you find yourself in a position of vulnerability with a length of sausage down your throat?


Depends whose sausage it is 8)



Image
I can, I will, I must!!!
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
Posts: 13970
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2305 times
Been liked: 1754 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Booney wrote: you find yourself in a position of vulnerability with a length of sausage down your throat?


Depends whose sausage it is 8)



Image
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 40578
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3562 times
Been liked: 6067 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:40 pm

I certainly didnt see that coming....
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 44054
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 6694 times
Been liked: 1751 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:40 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:I certainly didnt see that coming....


That's.

What.

She.

Said.
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 40578
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3562 times
Been liked: 6067 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:50 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:I certainly didnt see that coming....

Neither did the seagull.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 32981
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1829 times
Been liked: 3699 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:53 pm

Booney wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:
Booney wrote: you find yourself in a position of vulnerability with a length of sausage down your throat?


Depends whose sausage it is 8)



Image


That's a funny looking penguin
I can, I will, I must!!!
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
Posts: 13970
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2305 times
Been liked: 1754 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:54 pm

It's a penguin sausage, silly.
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 40578
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3562 times
Been liked: 6067 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby tipper » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:06 pm

Booney wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:I certainly didnt see that coming....


That's.

What.

She.

Said.


camouflage condoms??
tipper
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:45 am
Has liked: 268 times
Been liked: 275 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Grenville » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:18 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Booney wrote: you find yourself in a position of vulnerability with a length of sausage down your throat?


Depends whose sausage it is 8)


That made me laugh, well played.
User avatar
Grenville
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 3016
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:53 pm
Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 575 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby The Dark Knight » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:03 pm

.Image
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 26624
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 5647 times
Been liked: 813 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby DOC » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:48 am

A brilliant piece of marketing.

Zero cost, last a week, probably longer, sales in their stores will go through the roof, and some charities will sell even more snags. Onion farmers probably happy as well.

On a more serious note, footage from interstate shows that a bun instead of bread was used frequently. Is this better or is it messing with a long held tradition?
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5277
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 107 times
Been liked: 424 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby HH3 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:18 am

BREAKING NEWS

Theres been a mass onion slipping at Woodville Bunnings.

One down, three slightly startled.

Witnesses at the scene describe a warzone, with tomato sauce everywhere.

The suspect, a 63 year old male volunteer from an undisclosed sporting club, has been detained and will undergo a psychiatric assessment.

Donald Trump has condemned the mass slipping, but the Left are placing blame on the administration and their lack of Onion Control.

Stay tuned for 24 hour coverage of this disaster.
2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11021
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 2850 times
Been liked: 2183 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:41 am

.Image

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 44054
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 6694 times
Been liked: 1751 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BoundaryRider84 and 0 guests