NFL Season 2018/2019

Any other sports

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby FOURTH ESTATE » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:47 am

Not at all impressed with KC all huff & puff again in the regular season. Andy Reid trait, while their offense can rack up yds and points (Who can't against my Raiders) but their defense sucks!!! not going to win a championship with no defense. Even the Raiders scored 33 pts on them this week and offense has been bad all season.

The Kansas City Chumpstains, the Skid Mark on the Underpants of the NFL the most over rated and under achieving team next to the Dallas Cowgirls will most likely be 1 and done in the playoffs again 4-16 since the merger in 1970 what a joke!!!!! even the Chargers are better at 10-13 for the same period Broncos 23-19 and the Raiders 22-16.

ALL HYPE NO SUNSTANCE!!!!
Commitment to Excellence
Just Win Baby
User avatar
FOURTH ESTATE
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 3104
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:08 pm
Location: Front Row in the "Black Hole" of the Oakland Alameda County Colisieum
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 91 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby Brodlach » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:02 am

Haha nice rant. Been saying all season the Chiefs defence was crap and I’m a Chiefs fan

Chiefs win in OT to clinch a playoff berth
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 30274
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 2041 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby Brodlach » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:46 am

How good was the game winning touchdown by Miami to beat the Pats
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 30274
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 2041 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby FlyingHigh » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Jeezus.
1st and Goal from the 4 and we come up with no points.
Defence does it's job. Short field.
Blocked ******* field goal.
FlyingHigh
Assistant Coach
 
Posts: 4395
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:12 am
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 87 times

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby FlyingHigh » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:30 pm

Now a fumble returned for a Touchdown.
Perhaps the NFC should just be a final five this year
FlyingHigh
Assistant Coach
 
Posts: 4395
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:12 am
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 87 times

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby RustyCage » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:56 pm

Brodlach wrote:How good was the game winning touchdown by Miami to beat the Pats


That was amazing, couldn’t believe what I was seeing!
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
User avatar
RustyCage
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 14877
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Adelaide
Has liked: 1161 times
Been liked: 840 times

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby MatteeG » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:10 am

FOURTH ESTATE wrote:Not at all impressed with KC all huff & puff again in the regular season. Andy Reid trait, while their offense can rack up yds and points (Who can't against my Raiders) but their defense sucks!!! not going to win a championship with no defense. Even the Raiders scored 33 pts on them this week and offense has been bad all season.

The Kansas City Chumpstains, the Skid Mark on the Underpants of the NFL the most over rated and under achieving team next to the Dallas Cowgirls will most likely be 1 and done in the playoffs again 4-16 since the merger in 1970 what a joke!!!!! even the Chargers are better at 10-13 for the same period Broncos 23-19 and the Raiders 22-16.

ALL HYPE NO SUNSTANCE!!!!


Did Andy Reid root your missus or something?
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
User avatar
MatteeG
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4419
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:36 pm
Has liked: 257 times
Been liked: 325 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby MatteeG » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:12 am

Some amazing plays this week, Mahomes on 4th and 9 to Hill, and of course the Miami miracle.

Geez the Vikes continue to stink up Monday nights!
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
User avatar
MatteeG
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4419
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:36 pm
Has liked: 257 times
Been liked: 325 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby Spargo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:17 am

MatteeG wrote:
FOURTH ESTATE wrote:Not at all impressed with KC all huff & puff again in the regular season. Andy Reid trait, while their offense can rack up yds and points (Who can't against my Raiders) but their defense sucks!!! not going to win a championship with no defense. Even the Raiders scored 33 pts on them this week and offense has been bad all season.

The Kansas City Chumpstains, the Skid Mark on the Underpants of the NFL the most over rated and under achieving team next to the Dallas Cowgirls will most likely be 1 and done in the playoffs again 4-16 since the merger in 1970 what a joke!!!!! even the Chargers are better at 10-13 for the same period Broncos 23-19 and the Raiders 22-16.

ALL HYPE NO SUNSTANCE!!!!


Did Andy Reid root your missus or something?


Lol - he’s always hated KC
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ.
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10180
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Landing a big fish.
Has liked: 2542 times
Been liked: 2906 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby FOURTH ESTATE » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Spargo wrote:
MatteeG wrote:
FOURTH ESTATE wrote:Not at all impressed with KC all huff & puff again in the regular season. Andy Reid trait, while their offense can rack up yds and points (Who can't against my Raiders) but their defense sucks!!! not going to win a championship with no defense. Even the Raiders scored 33 pts on them this week and offense has been bad all season.

The Kansas City Chumpstains, the Skid Mark on the Underpants of the NFL the most over rated and under achieving team next to the Dallas Cowgirls will most likely be 1 and done in the playoffs again 4-16 since the merger in 1970 what a joke!!!!! even the Chargers are better at 10-13 for the same period Broncos 23-19 and the Raiders 22-16.

ALL HYPE NO SUNSTANCE!!!!


Did Andy Reid root your missus or something?


Lol - he’s always hated KC


Yes I hate the Kansas City Queefs.

Best moment was being at their rathole when we knocked them out of the playoffs in overtime back in 1999 and it's not a pretty sight all their fat arsed women doing the Macarea
Attachments
choke-breaking-news-kansas-city-chiefs-release-new-logo-603035.png
choke-breaking-news-kansas-city-chiefs-release-new-logo-603035.png (41.38 KiB) Viewed 395 times
Commitment to Excellence
Just Win Baby
User avatar
FOURTH ESTATE
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 3104
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:08 pm
Location: Front Row in the "Black Hole" of the Oakland Alameda County Colisieum
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 91 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:16 pm

Fourth Estate does like Dallas though
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10473
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 277 times
Been liked: 476 times
Grassroots Team: McLaren

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby nuggety goodness » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:35 pm

Chargers finish against the chiefs was very impressive! Gutsy to go for the 2-point conversion but it paid off!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I am not talking to you for 3 minutes because you punched me in the head and it hurt and that was not okay for you to do
User avatar
nuggety goodness
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 3282
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:52 pm
Has liked: 288 times
Been liked: 202 times
Grassroots Team: Ovingham

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby FOURTH ESTATE » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:02 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:Fourth Estate does like Dallas though


Pigs Ar$e

Hate the Cowgirls as well

The stories I could tell you about "America's Team"

Another bunch of highly overated underacheiving Dorks!!!
Commitment to Excellence
Just Win Baby
User avatar
FOURTH ESTATE
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 3104
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:08 pm
Location: Front Row in the "Black Hole" of the Oakland Alameda County Colisieum
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 91 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby FOURTH ESTATE » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:04 am

Late season slump coming up for the Chumpstains!!!!!
Attachments
PJP2iuI.jpg
PJP2iuI.jpg (21.3 KiB) Viewed 363 times
Commitment to Excellence
Just Win Baby
User avatar
FOURTH ESTATE
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 3104
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:08 pm
Location: Front Row in the "Black Hole" of the Oakland Alameda County Colisieum
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 91 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby Brodlach » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:48 am

Lost our three games by at total of 7 points and really all three losses have been by defensive blunders late in the game, generally the last minute orcso
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 30274
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 2041 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby Booney » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:44 am

My Bears.

#defence
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 42803
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3929 times
Been liked: 6726 times

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby mighty hounds » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:08 pm

Booney wrote:My Bears.

#defence


Well worth waking up at 4:30am to watch
mighty hounds
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6607
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:08 pm
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 256 times
Grassroots Team: Flinders Park

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby FlyingHigh » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:24 am

Show's f*cked
FlyingHigh
Assistant Coach
 
Posts: 4395
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:12 am
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 87 times

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:28 am

Lions shutting out the packers :shock:
I can, I will, I must!!!
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
Posts: 14930
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2534 times
Been liked: 1921 times

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Postby Brodlach » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:00 pm

FOURTH ESTATE wrote:Not at all impressed with KC all huff & puff again in the regular season. Andy Reid trait, while their offense can rack up yds and points (Who can't against my Raiders) but their defense sucks!!! not going to win a championship with no defense. Even the Raiders scored 33 pts on them this week and offense has been bad all season.

The Kansas City Chumpstains, the Skid Mark on the Underpants of the NFL the most over rated and under achieving team next to the Dallas Cowgirls will most likely be 1 and done in the playoffs again 4-16 since the merger in 1970 what a joke!!!!! even the Chargers are better at 10-13 for the same period Broncos 23-19 and the Raiders 22-16.

ALL HYPE NO SUNSTANCE!!!!


Hope you enjoyed today’s game, your Raiders scoring a massive single field goal against a ‘defence that sucks’ (although I agree it’s a shithouse defensive unit).

Enjoy your off season :D
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 30274
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 2041 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests