Trampoline assembly

For Sale, Wanted, Trade, Swap, put it here! Read the terms of condition first.

Trampoline assembly

Postby Spargo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:10 am

I need someone to assemble a Jumpflex 140 trampoline on Dec 24.
Seaview Downs area, cash paid.
Please, only those who know what they’re doing.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ.
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9694
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Landing a big fish.
Has liked: 2323 times
Been liked: 2693 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: Trampoline assembly

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:09 pm

User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 44383
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 6886 times
Been liked: 1797 times

Re: Trampoline assembly

Postby Booney » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:58 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:https://youtu.be/_yHf04CcfOk


Bahahaha... good luck @Spargo!!
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 41377
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3691 times
Been liked: 6343 times

Re: Trampoline assembly

Postby Brodlach » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:18 pm

See if you can hire her. Then she might put the trampoline together ;)
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 28919
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 1903 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Trampoline assembly

Postby Bum Crack » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:03 am

Spargo wrote:I need someone to assemble a Jumpflex 140 trampoline on Dec 24.
Seaview Downs area, cash paid.
Please, only those who know what they’re doing.

My brother did one years ago on Christmas Eve and he was still doing it at 6am Christmas morning hahaha. I still laugh when I think about it. They are a dead set pain in the arse.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Here
Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 371 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Re: Trampoline assembly

Postby Jase » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:07 am

I'll be setting up our own trampoline at the same time... I've assembled one before and it wasn't to much hassle...
User avatar
Jase
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1825
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Location: Valley Parade
Has liked: 939 times
Been liked: 327 times

Re: Trampoline assembly

Postby Spargo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:30 am

Crisis averted! I have a couple of reliable mates who are doing it.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ.
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9694
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Landing a big fish.
Has liked: 2323 times
Been liked: 2693 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: Trampoline assembly

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:11 pm

Spargo wrote:Crisis averted! I have a couple of reliable mates who are doing it.

Im glad
You and tube are helping out!
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 44383
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 6886 times
Been liked: 1797 times

Re: Trampoline assembly

Postby Brodlach » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:54 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Spargo wrote:Crisis averted! I have a couple of reliable mates who are doing it.

Im glad
You and tube are helping out!


Thank god for Booney and Pat Pirate
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 28919
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 1903 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Trampoline assembly

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:25 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:https://youtu.be/_yHf04CcfOk


I seen written at the start, two pairs, three pairs, four pairs, but I kept just seeing the same pair.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 34210
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1978 times
Been liked: 3950 times


Board index   General Talk  SAFooty Market

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests