Survivor: Season 22- Redemption Island *WITH SPOILERS*

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

Re: Survivor: Season 22- Redemption Island *WITH SPOILERS*

Postby mighty hounds » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:08 pm

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:New Australian ''All Stars'' started last night.
I ain't buying it.
There's no chance Shane Gould participated in that challenge, wouldn't have been able to attempt that walking over mushrooms bit, didn't show her in that whole trial. Then spent the rest of the show looking for idols like under the shelter, in the trees next to camp & dottering around like a mad cat lady muttering something about monkey politics. That's a producer elimination if there ever was.
Was that Mo Hope? really All Stars? Had to check the site to see after they showed about 3 nanoseconds of her. Won't have to worry about a story when Flakey Felicity taps on day 2.
Two chicks wearing dresses in the challengers???


Mo Hope has offered absolutely nothing. I feel she’s in this season because I reckon she left without being voted out the last time she played.
mighty hounds
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6717
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:08 pm
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 271 times
Grassroots Team: Flinders Park

Re: Survivor: Season 22- Redemption Island *WITH SPOILERS*

Postby Eagles2014 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:10 am

Dave and Matt pulled off that blindside perfectly. Dave very good actor at Tribal. If he can get away with his alliance not knowing what he did then he is a magician. If they find out he played them and wasted their idol, he is on borrowed time and will be gone shortly.He wanted revenge and he got it. Love the way he plays the game though, I know some people did not like him last time, but it makes the show interesting to watch!!
Eagles2014
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:56 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 177 times
Grassroots Team: Henley

Re: Survivor: Season 22- Redemption Island *WITH SPOILERS*

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:25 am

That was just brilliant.
But then how dumb are the other side by just telling Matt they were all voting Mo, he read that oddity. They could've made the decision on who to play the Idol for harder despite the unlikely alliance....



Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 46943
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 8204 times
Been liked: 2204 times

Re: Survivor: Season 22- Redemption Island *WITH SPOILERS*

Postby mighty hounds » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:28 am

Eagles2014 wrote:Dave and Matt pulled off that blindside perfectly. Dave very good actor at Tribal. If he can get away with his alliance not knowing what he did then he is a magician. If they find out he played them and wasted their idol, he is on borrowed time and will be gone shortly.He wanted revenge and he got it. Love the way he plays the game though, I know some people did not like him last time, but it makes the show interesting to watch!!


Whats with Brooke telling everyone in her alliance she found an idol? Why not keep it for yourself later down track. Last nights tribal council had a lot of American survivor about it, what people were saying, multiple idols being played. Epic
mighty hounds
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6717
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:08 pm
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 271 times
Grassroots Team: Flinders Park

Re: Survivor: Season 22- Redemption Island *WITH SPOILERS*

Postby whufc » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:26 pm

Is AK still in the show??

Good mate of mine from back in the Personal Training days.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 20237
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 3078 times
Been liked: 1319 times

Re: Survivor: Season 22- Redemption Island *WITH SPOILERS*

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:30 pm

whufc wrote:Is AK still in the show??

Good mate of mine from back in the Personal Training days.
Yeah. He needs a PT too.....and as a fat bastard I can say that![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 46943
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 8204 times
Been liked: 2204 times

Re: Survivor: Season 22- Redemption Island *WITH SPOILERS*

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:15 am

Australian Survivor
Not sure what Nick was thinking ..... luckily it looks like a tribe swap.


Winners at War
Looks like its Season 1.....players very cautious about doing anything.
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 46943
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 8204 times
Been liked: 2204 times

Re: Survivor: Season 22- Redemption Island *WITH SPOILERS*

Postby whufc » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:47 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
whufc wrote:Is AK still in the show??

Good mate of mine from back in the Personal Training days.
Yeah. He needs a PT too.....and as a fat bastard I can say that![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk


6 years ago he was ripped as Arnie. He didnt enjoy his mental health state achieving those goals and maintaining them so got out of the gym game.

In fairness to him when i was 20kg heavier he never once body shamed me and ive never heard him body shame anyone.

Ripping bloke who in the real world would do anything to help anyone.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 20237
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 3078 times
Been liked: 1319 times

Re: Survivor: Season 22- Redemption Island *WITH SPOILERS*

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:08 am

whufc wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
whufc wrote:Is AK still in the show??

Good mate of mine from back in the Personal Training days.
Yeah. He needs a PT too.....and as a fat bastard I can say that![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk


6 years ago he was ripped as Arnie. He didnt enjoy his mental health state achieving those goals and maintaining them so got out of the gym game.

In fairness to him when i was 20kg heavier he never once body shamed me and ive never heard him body shame anyone.

Ripping bloke who in the real world would do anything to help anyone.


He wears a Crows hat though :(
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 46943
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 8204 times
Been liked: 2204 times

Re: Survivor: Season 22- Redemption Island *WITH SPOILERS*

Postby whufc » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:47 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
whufc wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
whufc wrote:Is AK still in the show??

Good mate of mine from back in the Personal Training days.
Yeah. He needs a PT too.....and as a fat bastard I can say that![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk


6 years ago he was ripped as Arnie. He didnt enjoy his mental health state achieving those goals and maintaining them so got out of the gym game.

In fairness to him when i was 20kg heavier he never once body shamed me and ive never heard him body shame anyone.

Ripping bloke who in the real world would do anything to help anyone.


He wears a Crows hat though :(


Yeah is a Crows and Roosters man, very passionate about the Crows unfortunately.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 20237
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 3078 times
Been liked: 1319 times

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests