Things that you rate!

Anything!

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Booney » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:19 pm

Grenville wrote:
Booney wrote:
Grenville wrote:
Booney wrote:Knowing at the end of my Friday I'll be watching the sun go down through the window of the Ventnor in Port Vincent.


Photo Mr.Boon.


Actually left my phone alone over the weekend mate, my fellow social media friends on here would know I'm usually fairly active across FB/Twitter, barely posted over the weekend and when I went to the pub I rarely took my phone. Nice to leave the thing alone for a while.


Fair enough too Mr.Boon, favourite parts of my day there are when I sit in the pub I get a seat that faces out over the ocean and just watch the waves roll in and getting up before the family and reading a book facing out over the ocean. Weather would've been magic.


Blew it guts out all day Saturday, if not for one John Platten and his mates venturing out in the boat ( mad bastards ) I wouldn't have got a feed of crabs!
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 47638
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4907 times
Been liked: 7883 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Spargo » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:07 pm

I worked for the rat in the early 2000’s, quality bloke.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11823
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Printing the t-shirts
Has liked: 3353 times
Been liked: 3527 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Booney » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:16 pm

Bloke called Bronte Mumford might ring a bell for older SANFL and North fans, Kym Dillon will ring a bell for everyone. That was my Saturday afternoon, drinking my beers and eating their crabs. :D
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 47638
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4907 times
Been liked: 7883 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:30 pm

Spargo wrote:I worked for the rat in the early 2000’s, quality bloke.



How's it going "Big Fella"?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 40262
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2930 times
Been liked: 5169 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby MW » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:44 pm

Booney wrote:Bloke called Bronte Mumford might ring a bell for older SANFL and North fans, Kym Dillon will ring a bell for everyone. That was my Saturday afternoon, drinking my beers and eating their crabs. :D


Please tell me Kym Dillon is better IRL than on SEN...
MW
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9965
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:55 pm
Has liked: 1529 times
Been liked: 1222 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Booney » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:12 pm

MW wrote:
Booney wrote:Bloke called Bronte Mumford might ring a bell for older SANFL and North fans, Kym Dillon will ring a bell for everyone. That was my Saturday afternoon, drinking my beers and eating their crabs. :D


Please tell me Kym Dillon is better IRL than on SEN...


Most certainly is ( albeit I don't do SEN ).
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 47638
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4907 times
Been liked: 7883 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Corona Man » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:17 pm

Booney wrote:
MW wrote:
Booney wrote:Bloke called Bronte Mumford might ring a bell for older SANFL and North fans, Kym Dillon will ring a bell for everyone. That was my Saturday afternoon, drinking my beers and eating their crabs. :D


Please tell me Kym Dillon is better IRL than on SEN...


Most certainly is ( albeit I don't do SEN ).

Big Bronte, legend!
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9331
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 896 times
Been liked: 2418 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Corona Man » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:19 pm

8 beers deep on a Monday night in Auckland
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9331
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 896 times
Been liked: 2418 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby locky801 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:20 pm

Corona Man wrote:
Booney wrote:
MW wrote:
Booney wrote:Bloke called Bronte Mumford might ring a bell for older SANFL and North fans, Kym Dillon will ring a bell for everyone. That was my Saturday afternoon, drinking my beers and eating their crabs. :D


Please tell me Kym Dillon is better IRL than on SEN...


Most certainly is ( albeit I don't do SEN ).

Big Bronte, legend!


love to know how many games Bronte played where he didn't get a possession, but most times either did his opponent, was the Golden Fist back in those days
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
 
Posts: 43075
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: Lockies Crownie Bar and Lounge
Has liked: 1290 times
Been liked: 577 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Booney » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:25 pm

Hell of a nice bloke.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 47638
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4907 times
Been liked: 7883 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:27 pm

Corona Man wrote:8 beers deep on a Monday night in Auckland
Did you give Sir Elton his walking pneumonia?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 47870
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 8671 times
Been liked: 2388 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Booney » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:31 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Corona Man wrote:8 beers deep on a Monday night in Auckland
Did you give Sir Elton his walking pneumonia?



Gave him Corona Virus!
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 47638
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4907 times
Been liked: 7883 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Jim05 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:31 pm

Corona Man wrote:8 beers deep on a Monday night in Auckland

Nice
Ripping place
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 41547
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1094 times
Been liked: 2633 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Corona Man » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:54 pm

Jim05 wrote:
Corona Man wrote:8 beers deep on a Monday night in Auckland

Nice
Ripping place

9 beers deep on a Tuesday night in Auckland.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9331
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 896 times
Been liked: 2418 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Booney » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:59 am

Corona Man wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
Corona Man wrote:8 beers deep on a Monday night in Auckland

Nice
Ripping place

9 beers deep on a Tuesday night in Auckland.


Looking forward to the Friday report!
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 47638
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4907 times
Been liked: 7883 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:01 am

Booney wrote:
Corona Man wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
Corona Man wrote:8 beers deep on a Monday night in Auckland

Nice
Ripping place

9 beers deep on a Tuesday night in Auckland.


Looking forward to the Friday report!

I'm guessing 12 deep.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 40262
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2930 times
Been liked: 5169 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Corona Man » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:43 pm

1 very sheepish beer in Hamilton so far.... been a long week and it’s only Wednesday!
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9331
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 896 times
Been liked: 2418 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Booney » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:50 pm

Corona Man wrote:1 very sheepish beer in Hamilton so far.... been a long week and it’s only Wednesday!


Sheepish. You've been there too long.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 47638
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4907 times
Been liked: 7883 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby heater31 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:54 pm

Booney wrote:
Corona Man wrote:1 very sheepish beer in Hamilton so far.... been a long week and it’s only Wednesday!


Sheepish. You've been there too long.
There's **** all sheep there! More cows than sheep.
User avatar
heater31
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 15690
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:42 am
Location: the back blocks
Has liked: 469 times
Been liked: 1115 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby gadj1976 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:44 am

The NZ womens cricket team giving the Thai cricket team coaching advice after their game yesterday.
User avatar
gadj1976
Coach
 
 
Posts: 7431
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: Sleeping on a park bench outside Princes Park
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 472 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: daysofourlives and 0 guests