Which safooty posters would you like to meet and why?

Anything!

Re: Which safooty posters would you like to meet and why?

Postby JK » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:07 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
JK wrote:Lol awesome :Hangman:


We'll try for a bit more notice next time mate.


Haha, all good mate, I struggle to get out much these days anyway .. But the thought of sipping beer talking shit with you lads was miles better than sitting in a venue with about 50 screaming kids lol.
FUSC
User avatar
JK
Coach
 
 
Posts: 34984
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:11 am
Location: Coopers Hill
Has liked: 3035 times
Been liked: 2195 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Re: Which safooty posters would you like to meet and why?

Postby Booney » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:30 am

JK wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
JK wrote:Lol awesome :Hangman:


We'll try for a bit more notice next time mate.


Haha, all good mate, I struggle to get out much these days anyway .. But the thought of sipping beer talking shit with you lads was miles better than sitting in a venue with about 50 screaming kids lol.


I'd rather try and drive a pound of butter up a parrots arse using a knitting needle over what you had to endure.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 46343
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4575 times
Been liked: 7609 times

Re: Which safooty posters would you like to meet and why?

Postby JK » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:33 am

Booney wrote:
JK wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
JK wrote:Lol awesome :Hangman:


We'll try for a bit more notice next time mate.


Haha, all good mate, I struggle to get out much these days anyway .. But the thought of sipping beer talking shit with you lads was miles better than sitting in a venue with about 50 screaming kids lol.


I'd rather try and drive a pound of butter up a parrots arse using a knitting needle over what you had to endure.


I certainly knew how the Parrot felt on Friday arvo ...
FUSC
User avatar
JK
Coach
 
 
Posts: 34984
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:11 am
Location: Coopers Hill
Has liked: 3035 times
Been liked: 2195 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Re: Which safooty posters would you like to meet and why?

Postby Failed Creation » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:14 pm

I had the privilege of bumping into @Lightning McQueen a couple of weeks back.

He's as good a bloke in the flesh as he appears on the screen.
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
User avatar
Failed Creation
Coach
 
 
Posts: 19698
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:42 am
Location: Location, Location.
Has liked: 3071 times
Been liked: 573 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Re: Which safooty posters would you like to meet and why?

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:29 am

Failed Creation wrote:I had the privilege of bumping into @Lightning McQueen a couple of weeks back.

He's as good a bloke in the flesh as he appears on the screen.

Cheers mate, yeah it was great putting a face to a username, it was funny how we both knew who each other was instantly despite never meeting previously.

I'm sure we'll bump into each other again there some time, we'll stop for a coffee and an extended chat, we seem to speak the same language.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 39090
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2723 times
Been liked: 4894 times

Re: Which safooty posters would you like to meet and why?

Postby Failed Creation » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:45 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Failed Creation wrote:I had the privilege of bumping into @Lightning McQueen a couple of weeks back.

He's as good a bloke in the flesh as he appears on the screen.

Cheers mate, yeah it was great putting a face to a username, it was funny how we both knew who each other was instantly despite never meeting previously.

I'm sure we'll bump into each other again there some time, we'll stop for a coffee and an extended chat, we seem to speak the same language.


I must admit, I was surprised you knew who I was! :lol:

I think we must have mutual friends, and in Adelaide, it makes a small world even smaller.
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
User avatar
Failed Creation
Coach
 
 
Posts: 19698
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:42 am
Location: Location, Location.
Has liked: 3071 times
Been liked: 573 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Re: Which safooty posters would you like to meet and why?

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:14 pm

tipper wrote:
same to you boonster. you are taller in person than the image i had in my head ;)

was good to see you too LM. and many thanks for the lift home afterwards.

No worries @tipper, next time hopefully I'm not driving so I can knock down a few more too.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 39090
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2723 times
Been liked: 4894 times

Re: Which safooty posters would you like to meet and why?

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:15 pm

Failed Creation wrote:
I must admit, I was surprised you knew who I was! :lol:

I think we must have mutual friends, and in Adelaide, it makes a small world even smaller.

I had an inkling of what you looked like, I took a punt that it was you because of your cricket shirt that seemed a long way from home.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 39090
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2723 times
Been liked: 4894 times

Re: Which safooty posters would you like to meet and why?

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:17 pm

Port play West Coast Friday April 10, could be ideal for after work drinks at the Cas while they have Happy hour?

They'll extend Happy Hour until nearly bounce time, we'll squeeze a couple of hours in from 5pm.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 39090
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2723 times
Been liked: 4894 times

Previous

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests