SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Talk on the national game

SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby Booney » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:07 am

Welcome to the SA FOOTY 2020 AFL tipping comp :

On footytips.com.au

The competition is private so you'll need to PM me for the password :

- 4 joker rounds used at your discretion where double points are received
- 1 bonus point for getting all correct in the round
- $20 entry fee to be paid as below split directly to the winners at the end of the minor round NO FINALS ARE INCLUDED

Winner 70%
Second 20%
Third 10%

19 Members* = $380

1st - $260 ( $240 as they don't pay $20 in )
2nd - $80 ( $60 as they don't pay $20 in )
3rd - $40 ( $20 as they don't pay $20 in )

Everyone happy with that?
Last edited by Booney on Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 47141
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4801 times
Been liked: 7795 times

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby Corona Man » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:59 am

In. PM sent.

Hope we can have a visible thread this season A team?

Well that went well...
Last edited by Corona Man on Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9061
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 872 times
Been liked: 2369 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby Spargo » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:38 am

In.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11600
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Printing the t-shirts
Has liked: 3277 times
Been liked: 3450 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby JK » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:53 pm

In like Errol
FUSC
User avatar
JK
Coach
 
 
Posts: 35201
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:11 am
Location: Coopers Hill
Has liked: 3184 times
Been liked: 2256 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby Bum Crack » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:55 pm

Yeah I'll take your money
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach
 
Posts: 6626
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Here
Has liked: 212 times
Been liked: 568 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby LMA » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:38 pm

In. 在 :D
User avatar
LMA
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:37 pm
Has liked: 341 times
Been liked: 639 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby Trader » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:10 pm

I'm out, can't be stuffed with the hidden thread.

Oh, and Booney, might be worth confirming upfront that the margin tie-breaker displayed on the website does not come into play in this comp so save LM the heartbreak come seasons end! haha
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
User avatar
Trader
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 2851
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 1:19 pm
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 404 times

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:50 pm

In
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8399
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1535 times
Been liked: 1587 times

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby Corona Man » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:07 pm

Trader wrote:I'm out, can't be stuffed with the hidden thread.

Oh, and Booney, might be worth confirming upfront that the margin tie-breaker displayed on the website does not come into play in this comp so save LM the heartbreak come seasons end! haha

That’s a shame. I really can’t understand why this cannot be on the open forum!?!
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9061
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 872 times
Been liked: 2369 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby Wedgie » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:53 pm

Sorry guys, I though a shadow in the AFL forum whilst the thread was here would be the best of both worlds.
No offense meant. I really didn't think its was an issue.
I'm not really fussed where it is and am happy to move it if back if its somehow upset people.

Count me in too, PM sent.

Hmmmm, now I've got to try and remember how to send a topic back to a thread it already has a shadow in, I hope this doesn't get ugly, lol.

Edit: Did it, woohoo! :D
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 44814
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1146 times
Been liked: 2597 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:49 am

Wedgie wrote:Sorry guys, I though a shadow in the AFL forum whilst the thread was here would be the best of both worlds.
No offense meant. I really didn't think its was an issue.
I'm not really fussed where it is and am happy to move it if back if its somehow upset people.

Count me in too, PM sent.

Hmmmm, now I've got to try and remember how to send a topic back to a thread it already has a shadow in, I hope this doesn't get ugly, lol.

Edit: Did it, woohoo! :D

Thanks @Wedgie, it will get more traffic in here and hopefully more numbers in it.

I'm not sure that "upset" was the correct word, it was just a pain in the arse going to a new thread that you don't generally frequent, I have the main ones bookmarked and have no room left on my bar to add any more ;)
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 39859
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2859 times
Been liked: 5071 times

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby Corona Man » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:30 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Sorry guys, I though a shadow in the AFL forum whilst the thread was here would be the best of both worlds.
No offense meant. I really didn't think its was an issue.
I'm not really fussed where it is and am happy to move it if back if its somehow upset people.

Count me in too, PM sent.

Hmmmm, now I've got to try and remember how to send a topic back to a thread it already has a shadow in, I hope this doesn't get ugly, lol.

Edit: Did it, woohoo! :D

Thanks @Wedgie, it will get more traffic in here and hopefully more numbers in it.

I'm not sure that "upset" was the correct word, it was just a pain in the arse going to a new thread that you don't generally frequent, I have the main ones bookmarked and have no room left on my bar to add any more ;)

x2 - it was a pain, and yep hopefully more punters jump on board.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9061
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 872 times
Been liked: 2369 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby Sheik Yerbouti » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:54 pm

It is the ESPN FOOTYTIPS.COM no?
SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP does not come up in the search.
Hey soccer you owe us 45million.
User avatar
Sheik Yerbouti
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 2319
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:03 pm
Location: Fuherbunker
Has liked: 185 times
Been liked: 192 times

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:56 pm

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:It is the ESPN FOOTYTIPS.COM no?
SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP does not come up in the search.

https://www.footytips.com.au/home

It came up for me, just needed a password from Booney.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 39859
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2859 times
Been liked: 5071 times

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby Sheik Yerbouti » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:07 pm

All good now, I'm in
Hey soccer you owe us 45million.
User avatar
Sheik Yerbouti
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 2319
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:03 pm
Location: Fuherbunker
Has liked: 185 times
Been liked: 192 times

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby Feenix » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:36 am

Im in
User avatar
Feenix
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:02 am
Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby Booney » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:50 am

I've tried setting the Jokers to 4 jokers, for some reason it keeps defaulting to 5 jokers.

We have 5 jokers.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 47141
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4801 times
Been liked: 7795 times

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:51 am

Booney wrote:I've tried setting the Jokers to 4 jokers, for some reason it keeps defaulting to 5 jokers.

We have 5 jokers.

Even more clowns
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 39859
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2859 times
Been liked: 5071 times

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:03 am

Is there anyway to join the comp without stroking Booneys ego and sending him a PM?
Im looking to do a few predictions now that estimating crowd size is off the agenda
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9411
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Has liked: 1820 times
Been liked: 1341 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: SA FOOTY 2020 AFL TIPPING COMP

Postby amber_fluid » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:59 am

daysofourlives wrote:Is there anyway to join the comp without stroking Booneys ego and sending him a PM?
Im looking to do a few predictions now that estimating crowd size is off the agenda


I’ll tell you the password for a slab of Carlton draught ;)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8399
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1535 times
Been liked: 1587 times

Next

Board index   Football  AFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 12 guests