Hogg Division I 2020

Into tipping/fantasy/dreamteam/supercoach/ultimate footy competitions? Its all discussed here!

Hogg Division I 2020

Postby Rik E Boy » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:00 pm

League updated.
Last edited by Rik E Boy on Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:09 am, edited 7 times in total.
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26223
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 1396 times

Re: Hogg Division I 2020

Postby MatteeG » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:27 pm

Porter Guns aint me REB (They probably score much better!)
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
User avatar
MatteeG
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4531
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:36 pm
Has liked: 308 times
Been liked: 362 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Re: Hogg Division I 2020

Postby Rik E Boy » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:28 pm

MatteeG wrote:Porter Guns aint me REB (They probably score much better!)


Cheers mate. Yeah, he's my Uncle. Bill is a retiree who starts planning for his next match even before the scaling has been applied for the last. He's real old school. He's got all of these note books and records all the stats, he's right into it. A few years ago he was a bunny in Divvy V and now he's in Divvy I and is a real handful. He won two flags last year, Divvy II which is pretty tough and the Piglet which has coaches from every Hogg league in it.

I reckon he makes the eight in this company but it's the best league he has been in so far.

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26223
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 1396 times

Re: Hogg Division I 2020

Postby Rik E Boy » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:42 pm

Who are the Coro Chameleons? Come on ya Kent, tell us who you where or the axe may fall. ;) @Alaska is this you?

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26223
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 1396 times

Re: Hogg Division I 2020

Postby Alaska » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:41 am

Yes REB that is my new designation with many changes in life a new home in Cormandel Valley and plenty of time to study the field.
2017 and 2018 NFL Fantasy Champion
User avatar
Alaska
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 2001
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:24 pm
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 60 times

Re: Hogg Division I 2020

Postby daysofourlives » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:22 pm

How the F is there so many shit teams in this league? I reckon 50000 points is a fair cut off for a decent ranked team and half this league is below that. time to up the relegation numbers? ;)
some of you ( at least 2) should not even bother this year ;)
Its worse than the Australian cricket team, harder to get in than it is to get out
Who's our BITCH
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
daysofourlives
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9256
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Has liked: 1759 times
Been liked: 1299 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: Hogg Division I 2020

Postby Rik E Boy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:07 pm

daysofourlives wrote:How the F is there so many shit teams in this league? I reckon 50000 points is a fair cut off for a decent ranked team and half this league is below that. time to up the relegation numbers? ;)
some of you ( at least 2) should not even bother this year ;)
Its worse than the Australian cricket team, harder to get in than it is to get out


Pipe down Chris Scott. :D

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26223
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 1396 times

Re: Hogg Division I 2020

Postby Rik E Boy » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:17 pm

In sharp contrast to last year, teams are signing up pretty well for this league. Only team missing is @sharksta The Underdogs. If Underdogs don't join the league by Friday March 5 their spot will be offered to Magpie Mafia. Straycat Strut has left the league.

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26223
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 1396 times

Re: Hogg Division I 2020

Postby Rik E Boy » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:09 pm

The Underdogs are taking a sabbatical this season and have been replaced by the highest scoring candidate Magpie Mafia. Ross won the Divvy III title last season racking up an impressive 51734 points last season. The Mafia leapfrogged Division II as the number one seed in that league to be elevated to Division I. Magpie Mafia is the number three seed in the league this season.

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26223
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 1396 times

Re: Hogg Division I 2020

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:08 am

Premier League side Buddy Franklin didn't make the deadline so the former number one seed Roosters has been promoted to Premier League. Taking the chooks' place is DAISYS DUDS, yep, that guy that reckons that most of you are shit. So make sure you all give him a nice warm James Sicily welcome ha ha. @daysofourlives has been a consistent scorer for years in Divvy II without managing to seal the deal in August so he is no pushover. The DUDS haven't joined the league as yet but my Straycat Strut team won't miss being beaten up by the DUDS this year. Duds they aint.


HOGG DIVISION I 2020

1 eddieslittleindians MAY-Z 52006
2 Magpie Mafia Ross 51744
3 Pool Swimmers 51691
4 Adelaide Crows Raymond 51691
5 DAISYS DUDS daysofourlives 51393
6 Porter Guns MatteeG 50675
7 Summer of George Shake'n'Bake 50513
8 Cowpokes Alaska Jnr 50072
9 Professor Crow SCD 50030
10 WATTS & MOTS bd u15 09 49972
11 Jays Jocks Jason 49948
12 Dogs Breakfast nuggety goodness 49948
13 wycbloods wycbloods 49823
14 Jims TigerRoos Jim R 48714
15 Coro Chameleons Alaska 48586
16 Honey Badgers Banker 48412
17 cobras Dale G 47572
18 Hawkers Arch44 42758

The weekly par score for this league is 2163 which is a little low for this league. In 2019 we lost a heap of Divvy I coaches and the standard at this level hasn't quite recovered from it yet. I reckon this league will do better especially if @Arch44 and @Bankercan lift their game. Banker had his worst season ever last year but at his best he wins this league. The season par for the league on last year's scoring is only 49753. You'll need to score 50k comfortably to make your mark this season I think.

If you haven't already please join our Hogg Shield group (any chance of changing the name to just Hogg Shield daysie?) , the code for our group is 137550. Being in the group could provide you with a Roosters like entry into the Premier League next year as I'll be using that for the promotional ranking in 2021.

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26223
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 1396 times

Re: Hogg Division I 2020

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:35 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:Premier League side Buddy Franklin didn't make the deadline so the former number one seed Roosters has been promoted to Premier League. Taking the chooks' place is DAISYS DUDS, yep, that guy that reckons that most of you are shit. So make sure you all give him a nice warm James Sicily welcome ha ha. @daysofourlives has been a consistent scorer for years in Divvy II without managing to seal the deal in August so he is no pushover. The DUDS haven't joined the league as yet but my Straycat Strut team won't miss being beaten up by the DUDS this year. Duds they aint.


HOGG DIVISION I 2020

1 eddieslittleindians MAY-Z 52006
2 Magpie Mafia Ross 51744
3 Pool Swimmers 51691
4 Adelaide Crows Raymond 51691
5 DAISYS DUDS daysofourlives 51393
6 Porter Guns MatteeG 50675
7 Summer of George Shake'n'Bake 50513
8 Cowpokes Alaska Jnr 50072
9 Professor Crow SCD 50030
10 WATTS & MOTS bd u15 09 49972
11 Jays Jocks Jason 49948
12 Dogs Breakfast nuggety goodness 49948
13 wycbloods wycbloods 49823
14 Jims TigerRoos Jim R 48714
15 Coro Chameleons Alaska 48586
16 Honey Badgers Banker 48412
17 cobras Dale G 47572
18 Hawkers Arch44 42758

The weekly par score for this league is 2163 which is a little low for this league. In 2019 we lost a heap of Divvy I coaches and the standard at this level hasn't quite recovered from it yet. I reckon this league will do better especially if @Arch44 and @Bankercan lift their game. Banker had his worst season ever last year but at his best he wins this league. The season par for the league on last year's scoring is only 49753. You'll need to score 50k comfortably to make your mark this season I think.

If you haven't already please join our Hogg Shield group (any chance of changing the name to just Hogg Shield daysie?) , the code for our group is 137550. Being in the group could provide you with a Roosters like entry into the Premier League next year as I'll be using that for the promotional ranking in 2021.

regards,

REB

Will do
Well F me, if that isn't the kiss of death from REB I don't know what is.
Who's our BITCH
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
daysofourlives
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9256
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Has liked: 1759 times
Been liked: 1299 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: Hogg Division I 2020

Postby Rik E Boy » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:19 pm

Ha ha ha my work here is done. :-BD

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26223
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 1396 times


Board index   Football  AFL  Fantasy/Tipping Footy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest