Things that make you laugh

Anything!

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby daysofourlives » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:42 pm

FB_IMG_1584010325315.jpg
FB_IMG_1584010325315.jpg (36.56 KiB) Viewed 1037 times
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9273
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Has liked: 1769 times
Been liked: 1305 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:05 pm

PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 46521
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4613 times
Been liked: 7645 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Armchair expert » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:52 pm

dd.JPG
dd.JPG (61.11 KiB) Viewed 769 times
User avatar
Armchair expert
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 2730
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 161 times
Been liked: 317 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby tipper » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:46 am

Armchair expert wrote:
dd.JPG


hope they are ready for a less cordial welcome than usual then
tipper
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 2384
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:45 am
Has liked: 293 times
Been liked: 316 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby The Bedge » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:55 pm

Following the cancellation of cricket, copping text messages from disgruntled lower grade players blaming me for costing them a premiership :lol: :lol:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11187
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2584 times
Been liked: 2689 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:59 pm

The Bedge wrote:Following the cancellation of cricket, copping text messages from disgruntled lower grade players blaming me for costing them a premiership :lol: :lol:


May I suggest you string "GET" and "F*CKED" together in your response?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 46521
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4613 times
Been liked: 7645 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Corona Man » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:14 pm

Just turned Foxtel onto the racing channel. The caller at the Menangle trots just explained how the meeting was going ahead behind closed gates with no crowd..... Didn’t know they got a crowd at a Tuesday arvo trots in the Bush!
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8855
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 850 times
Been liked: 2331 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:35 am

Dear diary,

Silly me. I left the hose on in the pool when I went to bed. I got up at 1am and spent 2 hours bucketing and syphoning water out of the pool.

I'm tired now. I think it's going to be a long day.

Never mind. lol.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 46521
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4613 times
Been liked: 7645 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby DOC » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:12 am

Booney wrote:Dear diary,

Silly me. I left the hose on in the pool when I went to bed. I got up at 1am and spent 2 hours bucketing and syphoning water out of the pool.

I'm tired now. I think it's going to be a long day.

Never mind. lol.


Why not the pump?
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8526
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 190 times
Been liked: 782 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:44 am

DOC wrote:
Booney wrote:Dear diary,

Silly me. I left the hose on in the pool when I went to bed. I got up at 1am and spent 2 hours bucketing and syphoning water out of the pool.

I'm tired now. I think it's going to be a long day.

Never mind. lol.


Why not the pump?


Well, there's a valve to open up to pump out....but.....as I've never made this mistake before I don't have a 50mm hose to connect to it and run into the waste or out onto the street. If I just opened it up and blasted water out it would just run back into the pool.

I'll be getting one today.

:oops:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 46521
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4613 times
Been liked: 7645 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Trader » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:00 am

Why do you need to lower the level?
Can't you just leave it slightly full and evaporation will take care of the rest.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
User avatar
Trader
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 2803
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 1:19 pm
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 391 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:04 am

Trader wrote:Why do you need to lower the level?
Can't you just leave it slightly full and evaporation will take care of the rest.


It had over flowed so the pavers around one side were 2-3cm deep in water against the retaining wall and I didn't really want the bond beam and pavers to be sitting in water over night + how ever long it took to evaporate away.

I swept away probably 300-400lt off the pavers as where they fall was sodden and not taking anymore water in.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 46521
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4613 times
Been liked: 7645 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby whufc » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:21 am

Booney wrote:
Trader wrote:Why do you need to lower the level?
Can't you just leave it slightly full and evaporation will take care of the rest.


It had over flowed so the pavers around one side were 2-3cm deep in water against the retaining wall and I didn't really want the bond beam and pavers to be sitting in water over night + how ever long it took to evaporate away.

I swept away probably 300-400lt off the pavers as where they fall was sodden and not taking anymore water in.


Can you not just gradually backwash the water out. Obviously the water will have chem in it which could be an issue.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 20564
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 3208 times
Been liked: 1363 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:22 am

whufc wrote:
Booney wrote:
Trader wrote:Why do you need to lower the level?
Can't you just leave it slightly full and evaporation will take care of the rest.


It had over flowed so the pavers around one side were 2-3cm deep in water against the retaining wall and I didn't really want the bond beam and pavers to be sitting in water over night + how ever long it took to evaporate away.

I swept away probably 300-400lt off the pavers as where they fall was sodden and not taking anymore water in.


Can you not just gradually backwash the water out. Obviously the water will have chem in it which could be an issue.


Without a hose ( of some 50mmØ that I don't yet have ) the back wash would run back into the pool.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 46521
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4613 times
Been liked: 7645 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby whufc » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:31 am

Booney wrote:
whufc wrote:
Booney wrote:
Trader wrote:Why do you need to lower the level?
Can't you just leave it slightly full and evaporation will take care of the rest.


It had over flowed so the pavers around one side were 2-3cm deep in water against the retaining wall and I didn't really want the bond beam and pavers to be sitting in water over night + how ever long it took to evaporate away.

I swept away probably 300-400lt off the pavers as where they fall was sodden and not taking anymore water in.


Can you not just gradually backwash the water out. Obviously the water will have chem in it which could be an issue.


Without a hose ( of some 50mmØ that I don't yet have ) the back wash would run back into the pool.


With the sun out the next few days you should lose a few mils each day through condensation.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 20564
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 3208 times
Been liked: 1363 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:32 am

Yep, as mentioned above it was mainly getting the level down enough so the pavers weren't sitting in water.

Plus, I'll bomb in a couple of times when I get home tonight, that'll do the trick. :D
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 46521
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4613 times
Been liked: 7645 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Corona Man » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:39 am

Booney wrote:Yep, as mentioned above it was mainly getting the level down enough so the pavers weren't sitting in water.

Plus, I'll bomb in a couple of times when I get home tonight, that'll do the trick. :D

Surely you’d need to fill it again after a few bombs?
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8855
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 850 times
Been liked: 2331 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Spargo » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:45 am

Corona Man wrote:
Booney wrote:Yep, as mentioned above it was mainly getting the level down enough so the pavers weren't sitting in water.

Plus, I'll bomb in a couple of times when I get home tonight, that'll do the trick. :D

Surely you’d need to fill it again after a few bombs?

Van needs a wash, I’ll be parked out front...
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11429
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Printing the t-shirts
Has liked: 3177 times
Been liked: 3353 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:45 am

:lol:

Get f*cked.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 46521
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4613 times
Been liked: 7645 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Spargo » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:51 am

:lol:
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11429
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Printing the t-shirts
Has liked: 3177 times
Been liked: 3353 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests