Things that you rate!

Anything!

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Corona Man » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:16 pm

A $15K PO arriving in my inbox..... $15K - USD that's like a Trillion Aussie now, right?
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9057
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 872 times
Been liked: 2369 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Corona Man » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:59 pm

The “Slender Collection” ad....
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9057
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 872 times
Been liked: 2369 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Pseudo » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:37 pm

So you're a pensioner locked down in an old folks' home in Wales. What to do?

Why not wait out the quarantine with a real-life game of Hungry Hungry Hippo!

Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
User avatar
Pseudo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10294
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:11 am
Location: enculez-vous
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1025 times
Grassroots Team: Morningside

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby cracka » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:49 pm

Pseudo wrote:So you're a pensioner locked down in an old folks' home in Wales. What to do?

Why not wait out the quarantine with a real-life game of Hungry Hungry Hippo!


That just came up on my Facebook feed. Absolutely love it
cracka
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 2817
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am
Has liked: 378 times
Been liked: 384 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby amber_fluid » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:54 pm

Pseudo wrote:So you're a pensioner locked down in an old folks' home in Wales. What to do?

Why not wait out the quarantine with a real-life game of Hungry Hungry Hippo!



Looks like a fun game after a few froffies
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8399
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1534 times
Been liked: 1587 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby LMA » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:06 am

Corona Man wrote:The “Slender Collection” ad....


Yes, yes and yes
User avatar
LMA
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:37 pm
Has liked: 341 times
Been liked: 639 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:26 pm

Sun is shining, Cans are cold, Turkey Roast stuffed with Cranberry and Apple on the Weber, Throwing darts, a Black Booker to run shortly, Spotify on fire.....again.
safooty Melbourne Cup Day Tipping Champion 2018 & 2019 #Back2Back
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
User avatar
PatowalongaPirate
Veteran
 
 
Posts: 3805
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:31 am
Location: Tiger Land
Has liked: 211 times
Been liked: 872 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Corona Man » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:27 pm

PatowalongaPirate wrote:Sun is shining, Cans are cold, Turkey Roast stuffed with Cranberry and Apple on the Weber, Throwing darts, a Black Booker to run shortly, Spotify on fire.....again.

Didn’t you post this last week?
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9057
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 872 times
Been liked: 2369 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Brodlach » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:33 pm

Groundhog Day?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 34487
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 2415 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:34 pm

Corona Man wrote:
PatowalongaPirate wrote:Sun is shining, Cans are cold, Turkey Roast stuffed with Cranberry and Apple on the Weber, Throwing darts, a Black Booker to run shortly, Spotify on fire.....again.

Didn’t you post this last week?

Different roast and my BB had already won.
safooty Melbourne Cup Day Tipping Champion 2018 & 2019 #Back2Back
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
User avatar
PatowalongaPirate
Veteran
 
 
Posts: 3805
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:31 am
Location: Tiger Land
Has liked: 211 times
Been liked: 872 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Pseudo » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:21 pm

Vodafone has just announced a bonus 5 Gb of data for postpaid customers in anticipation of higher demand due to COVID-19.

That's a LOT of pr0n!
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
User avatar
Pseudo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10294
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:11 am
Location: enculez-vous
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1025 times
Grassroots Team: Morningside

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby HH3 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:39 pm

Pseudo wrote:Vodafone has just announced a bonus 5 Gb of data for postpaid customers in anticipation of higher demand due to COVID-19.

That's a LOT of pr0n!
Thats one sitting

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11599
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3263 times
Been liked: 2398 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Corona Man » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:46 pm

BBQ lunch on a Tuesday, outside of cup day, and holidays - I think that is a first!
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9057
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 872 times
Been liked: 2369 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Wedgie » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:55 am

Dan Murphys!
Ordered 4 cartons of beer online this morning and delivered by noon! :partyman:
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 44807
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1145 times
Been liked: 2594 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Brodlach » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:57 am

Wedgie wrote:Dan Murphys!
Ordered 4 cartons of beer online this morning and delivered by noon! :partyman:


So that’s today sorted
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 34487
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 2415 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Wedgie » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:00 pm

Brodlach wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Dan Murphys!
Ordered 4 cartons of beer online this morning and delivered by noon! :partyman:


So that’s today sorted

Only half of that are for me, I've actually been well behaved and have only gone through a 6 pack a day and dont usually crack one open till after 4.
Seems the right thing to do as the missus is working from home and knocks off about then.
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 44807
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1145 times
Been liked: 2594 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby saintal » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:11 pm

Working from home the past week. No travel or mindless office chit-chat. More loud music, time with my toddler and funnily enough, more work getting done. Yeah the novelty will wear off, but so far so good..
SAFC- 55 years...
StKFC- 53 years..
User avatar
saintal
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5241
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:31 pm
Location: Adelaide Hills
Has liked: 295 times
Been liked: 335 times

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby LMA » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:29 pm

saintal wrote:Working from home the past week. No travel or mindless office chit-chat. More loud music, time with my toddler and funnily enough, more work getting done. Yeah the novelty will wear off, but so far so good..


Minus the travel and toddler this sums up my experience thus far.
User avatar
LMA
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:37 pm
Has liked: 341 times
Been liked: 639 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Corona Man » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:34 pm

4 Bells..... that's beer o'clock gentlemen.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9057
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 872 times
Been liked: 2369 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby DOC » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:12 pm

This rain
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8720
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 812 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 6 guests