Search found more than 1303 matches

Return

Re: Port Adelaide 2017

bennymacca wrote:
Zartan wrote:
Question: Which of the Port players would you not want at Adelaide if you had the option?

Good question. I'll do a combined best 22

This'll be good.....

can someone arrange the beers???
by am Bays
Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian tour of India 2017

Tweet from an Indian commentator

Prakankar Wanankar
Unfortunate to see that not one Indian player applauded Steve Smith's 100. @abcgrandstand #INDvAUS

Clapping opposition milestones is over-rated IMO.

If you do it fair enough, if you don't do it, it's neither here or there.

A few did shake his hand as they walked off at Stumps.
by am Bays
Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Get in the car to start the drive back to adelaide from the Riverland, cricket on the radio, great! Over and a half later "we'll now say goodbye to SA listeners who will now hear the call of some stupid A League game"

FFS.

Only thing more boring than watching soccer on tv is listening to it on the radio.

ABC Radio sport has been shite here in SA for years.

Started when they stopped broadcasting the Coodabeens

Soccer instead of Test Cricket, FMD!!
by am Bays
Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian tour of India 2017

You have to stick with this unit after the last performance

The only change I'd consider making is Agar for O'keefe given a) the overs O'Keefe bowled b) has that extra height to get some bounce and the bat pad in to play, c) is a better bat and gives us better depth in the batting making our ability to bat longer (runs and time) better.

As i said I'd consider it but still go with the same XI.
by am Bays
Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Glenelg Oval Overhaul

Got a lump in my throat.

I've spent over a third of my life with the GFC, most of the time under that grandstand.

Can still remember the first time I walked in those rooms as a kid in April 1980 when my cousin, then an injured player, took me in to meet the players and get autographs after we beat Centrals. 10 000 + at the game and in the clubs rooms afterwards you couldn't move. I've still got some of those.

The early days getting players ready for training and seeing my boyhood hero walk in - Cornesy as coach wanting to know who's fit and who's not - will forever be etched in my memory.

Sleeping on the training benches after GF commiserations *sigh*

End of season piss-ups

Fitness sessions and sweat I've lost.

Most of all I'll remember the people especially those no longer with us: Bert Cugley, Simmo, Chas Flook, Freddy, Ol' Doc Duguid.

Grandstands can be rebuilt, the legends of those rooms can't but they'll never be forgotten.

Love my club
by am Bays
Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Glenelg Oval Overhaul

whufc wrote:Sadly you dont need a grandstand to cater for 1-2k crowds.

Just ask Adelaide United!!!
by am Bays
Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Albrecht oval at East Hermansberg (Alice mob will get that reference) is a better deck.
Albrecht is my favorite, beautiful ground, very scenic too.

Yup, one day when it when it was overcast and not long after some rains so the ochre of the ranges stood out and the green of the flora was prominent we played a game there. Standing on the North side of the wicket looking towards the ranges, a brother boy turned to me and said, "how good are the ranges in the background"

Red pill, ochre background not the best seeing conditions, though!!

There was a ripper photo in The Australian the day after an NT Invitation XI played the West Indies in 2000, I think the Photographer was on the roof of the basketball Stadium and took the photo with Traeger in the foreground and the McDonnell ranges in the back ground and the resorts and golf course in the middle ground.

Bloody magnificent.

The current SA Assistant coach played in that game (against the WI) and also for Rovers in the ASCA, so he should have a better idea than most on the Traeger Deck!
by am Bays
Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 1

Titus doing what he does best:

https://titusoreily.com/afl/highly-unhelpful-guide-round-one

Just when you thought he couldn't get any better he's brought out this pearler in the preview of Port and Sydney:

When Elon Musk tweeted that he could fix the Power in 100 days or it was free, David Koch and Ken Hinkley must have been overjoyed.

It turns out that he was talking about South Australia’s electricity grid, which despite being a complex, expensive piece of infrastructure suffering decades of neglect, is apparently easier to fix than the Port Adelaide Football Club.
by am Bays
Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Player movement 2017

JK wrote:
Dogwatcher wrote:http://www.playfordnews.com/single-post/2017/03/23/AFL-stars-fresh-start-at-Elizabeth

Dodgy author aside, good read ;)

Go easy on the work experience kid, JK!!! 8)
by am Bays
Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Titus O'Reily - AFL topics

My favourites:

Why boo him now when he can only hurt them once a year? Surely that’s a massive improvement for them?

Mike Sheahan blamed the booing on Collingwood’s ‘bogan element’. What’s Mike on about? That suggests Collingwood have a non-bogan element.

Kennedy is an interesting key forward in that he can accurately kick goals from a variety of angles. Imagine if other forwards could do that? Not that I’m looking at anyone Jarrad Waite with your solitary goal and seven behinds.

If both Sydney and GWS are bad this year, who is Eddie going to blame when Collingwood miss the Finals? It’s a tough one, but if Adelaide play well, he can always go after them.

Given the win in the women’s AFL Grand Final, this was the best weekend for Crows supporters since Maggie Beer launch her ice cream range.

- See more at: https://titusoreily.com/afl/monday-knee-jerk-reaction-afl-round-one#sthash.D3gsHtlK.dpuf
by am Bays
Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

whufc wrote:Bloody Ferguson!!!

Bloody Head!!!
by am Bays
Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen wrote:When you give yourself the slightest nick while shaving in the morning and it's still wanting to piss out with blood while you're at work at 2:30 in the afternoon.

What are you doing checking your manscaping at 2:30 in the afternoon???

Hopefully no-one else can notice it.....
by am Bays
Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Anyone seen the barney on Facebook between some patrons and the Victory Hotel over the last few days? Check out the article in adelaidenow. Ah social media brings out the best in all of us lol
Good on the publican for firing back. Who the f#ck books a table for two & then rock up as group of seventeen and expect a table without notice on a Saturday night!
Stupid bitch.

Or even once making such a big booking (allegedly, if you believe the client) you aren't ringing 2-3 days before hand to check and confirm numbers??

FMD some people have no idea or common courtesy. Good on Doug I say!
by am Bays
Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Life ban

Interesting some punters on here advocating for Hay, in my humble opinion are basically saying (tacitly or otherwise) umpire abuse is OK.

Should not be allowed on on footy field anywhere, anymore, period.

Signed

A registered umpire.
by am Bays
Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Life ban

My point is this:

Advocating or saying someone deserves a "2nd chance" or accepting that letting someone play again after being found guilty of recklessly/carelessly/intentionally making contact with an umpire, means in my opinion, that you think umpire abuse is OK.

This individual or anyone else found guilty of that charge should not be allowed to play Australian Football EVER again, anywhere or in any league.

Maybe, just maybe if they umpire for 10 years they can be considered by the State body for re-registration as a player.

As an umpire, former player and official of football club(s) in three different states, that's how I feel.
by am Bays
Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 1 2017

When do GF tickets go on sale??

Lokes 4 PM
by am Bays
Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"Nice one SOKie Boy....."
by am Bays
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 1 2017

Can someone get me some tissues!!
by am Bays
Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Adelaide/Medindie Football Clubs History Bus Tour

Oh the irony of the significance of the Temperance Hall in Tynte St and the NAFC Grog Squad....
by am Bays
Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 2017

up and about, will be interesting at noarlunga, cant believe our form after what we dished up in the trial games,GO TIGES!!

I was at the game us a neutral supporter. Glenelg played very well. Sturt looked flat and whenever they challenged the Bays they had the answers.
3/4 time hundle saw Marty Mattner very vocal and animated.

Let's see how well the Bays go away from their home ground on a bigger oval next week at Noarlunga.
Will be a good contest.

Early prediction for next week, 2000+ crowd, consisting of 100 South supporters, tops....
by am Bays
Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Premiership T-Shirts

Does anyone know the best place to get these made up?

Strut supporters any ideas?
by am Bays
Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Hopefully this means an AFL reserves comp is getting closer with the VFL and SANFL reverting back to genuine 2nd tier comps.

There'll be no stand alone VFL left to have a competition with the stand alone clubs on the bones of their arse and no longer being propped up by the AFL clubs.

Plus the AFL Melbourne based clubs don't want to spend money ($40 K a trip for a team of 22 plus support staff airfares, accommodation, food etc) flying interstate for their 2nd stringers when they'd rather spend that money on the AFL team - extra coaching resources technology, legal supplements. far simpler to have a Melbourne centric competition like they used to up until 1997 (save for the Bears and the Swans twos)

Also the AFL have shown their hand, they want to spend money on a women's competition before they spend money on a reserves competition.

An AFL Reserves competition ain't coming anytime soon.

Marion FC have more chance of winning an SFL premiership than an AFL reserves comp taking off.
by am Bays
Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Booney wrote:The blonde coke smuggler from down south expecting us to believe her story.

#beatsbypablo

#putoutyourheadphones
by am Bays
Wed May 03, 2017 10:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Serious question..

IF the SANFL were to as of 2018 remove the AFL Reserves sides and up the salary cap to say $1m just as a round figure.. Would that bring crowds back? Would that see the competition flourish? How many clubs could sustain player payments per season of around the $1m mark for example?

And don't come back with 'The AFL clubs have ruined it all' because that is wearing thin. The SANFL has been on a steady decline for some time before the AFL clubs entry. YES, I agree that they have sped up the process and are to blame in the lack of integrity seen in the competition now. But would the SANFL honestly flourish if the above happened as of 2018?

Where the **** are the clubs finding $1m for a salary cap?!?!?! :lol:

From the AFL as part of the TPP

State leagues (WAFL, SANFL and VFL) salary cap for non-aligned clubs should be 10% of the AFL clubs salary cap.

Therefore IF salary cap for an AFL club is 10 Mill, the state league clubs should get 1 mill for their Salary cap.

This would give players who are offered sold a dream of a professional career have a pathway to earn some decent coin for a period of time while they sort their plan B career and those getting chopped after dedicating their lives for 2-5 to 10 years have a pathway down and out of the elite AFL system to get an alternate career

When I take over from Gil.....
by am Bays
Tue May 16, 2017 1:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A couple of the NEAFL clubs have enquired about joining it as has atleast 1 of the Crows/Port and were told they would be looked at but would have to play all their games in Melbourne. With the funds drain on the AFL by the likes of the Suns, Giants and AFLW they would have zero interest in helping a Reserves comp get up and running . B elieve it or not a couple of the big clubs in Melbourne still pull the strings All valid points and obstacles requiring a solution.

I am sure of we can put a man on the moon humanity can solve the riddle that is the an AFL Reserves.
The difference is somebody wanted to put a man on the moon. Not sure the want or desire is there from the AFL to have a Reserves comp and it's definitely not there from the majority of clubs.

Of course not. The WAFL and SANFL take care of 4 clubs between them, the NEAFL is funded by the AFL and the VFL take care of the rest. Dead money .

There's more chance of UK Fan and Booney agreeing on the AFL reserve teams in the SANFL than an AFL reserves team competition starting up
by am Bays
Tue May 16, 2017 5:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Might have posted this already but it needs to be done again....

http://safooty.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39508&start=6560
by am Bays
Tue May 16, 2017 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

dedja wrote:For those that can't or won't move on, who have protested by not buying their club's membership this year, won't go to Port or Crows SANFL games, or for those that just need a place to sook.

Here you go.

F*** You Dedja, **** You.....
by am Bays
Tue May 16, 2017 9:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 360 - (and other Foxtel footy programs)

There was a bloke that didn't get a mention that didn't play VFL but played against them on numerous occasions and tore them to shreds that is a massive indigenous influence especially in this state.... Michael Graham.

I reckon he should be the next South Australian we agitate to get in the Australian Football Hall of Fame

Actually he's not just South Australian he also spent his off-seasons playing in Darwin for Saint Mary's so I reckon he played footy for 10 years straight!!

I've seen him work with Indigenous Youth in Alice Springs. He's a ripping bloke and not to mention a bloody good footballer who deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Michael Long, Cyril and Maurice.

If Goodes is #1, Stephen Michael should feel slighted as he was half as good again as what Goodes was.
by am Bays
Wed May 17, 2017 10:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Mark Taylor page

Peshewar 1998
by am Bays
Fri May 19, 2017 2:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Round 6

Final
Norwood 8.9.93
Glenelg 15.8.62

Bays were pretty good and the final score probably doesn't reflect how even the game was for most of the night

I reckon as a bare minimum six Norwood goals came directly from our turnovers, their first two certainly did so in reality we kicked 15 goals and Nwd only 8.

Still waiting to see us learnt o kick to a leading teammate or to space. we don't work hard offensively to create space.
by am Bays
Sat May 20, 2017 12:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Round 6

Final
Norwood 8.9.93
Glenelg 15.8.62

Bays were pretty good and the final score probably doesn't reflect how even the game was for most of the night

I reckon as a bare minimum six Norwood goals came directly from our turnovers, their first two certainly did so in reality we kicked 15 goals and Nwd only 8.

Still waiting to see us learnt o kick to a leading teammate or to space. we don't work hard offensively to create space.

Rumour doing the rounds is that Norwood scored 11 6 from our turnovers

Sort of explains the 14 9 to 8 6 loss.

Something we haven't fixed in five years with three different coaches.
by am Bays
Mon May 22, 2017 11:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes I do feel for the dumpee and their supporters, very sad when a franchise kills off a proud club like the original PAFC, may they RIP.
Let's hope no other clubs with heart go the same way. No need to feel sorry for us, we've moved on. It's like being with your plane Jane high school girlfriend for your formative years. At the time you were grateful for the attention and had some good times, but we've gone to college now and lets just say a Swedish lingerie model on a international student Visa with an open mind for trying new things has decided to hit us up. I'm sure you understand.
Then you drop your pants & she just points & laughs...
Then you realise she's just using you to support her Swedish cousins to make sure they're being looked after....
by am Bays
Mon May 29, 2017 10:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Thanks for the heads up Booney

If it was half as bad as what you say it was and I took the Mrs there, I would get nothing but earache all weekend long and nothing of what I want. ;)

Getting this thread back on track.

Took the Mrs on her last day of leave up into the Hills on Friday.

We lunched at Maximillans at Verdun - in the Ent book in section A

Started with a shared starter of Meatballs, with Mustard white sauce, and parmesan. They were very nice and beautifully seasoned and herbed.

We had the Coorong Angus Chateaubriand for two to share with a side of been s and cherizo.

Beef was cooked beautifully for me but the middle bits were too pink for the 'er indoors. but it was still fantastic.

A bottle of the Longview 'Devils Elbow' Cab Sav to wash it all down and we were both too stuffed for dessert.

Total bill was $132 for (with discount).

Was a nice afternoon so we adjourned next door to their cellar door and had a few tastes and brought a Shiraz and Sauv Blanc and a six pack of pear cider which she loved.

Two more glasses of wine whilst we sat on their deck and contemplated life in the mid afternoon was a good end to the day.

A good feed and with the Ent book good value.

Solid 8/10
by am Bays
Tue May 30, 2017 11:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

The NT News
by am Bays
Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 11

Brad Ebert 12 Tackles for the match, anyone know the record?

Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 11.19.16 pm.png
Amazing that all the records are recent for tackles. Think a tackle was graded harsher in the old days, but the pressure and emphasis on tackling is a lot higher than it was pre-2000.

80 pressure Acts a game (tackles, Shepherds/blocks, smothers, chases, spoils etc combined) used to be the benchmark for a win. Carlton was the first team to really look at this stat and it was one of their KPIs in their 95 premiership season. Heard Parkin talk about this at a Sports conference in Melbourne in 96. Pagan was a VERY interested audience member....

Now it's not uncommen to get 80 tackles a game
by am Bays
Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good, no more handouts required, debt gone and this can be funded.

Koch is in his 5th year...

You're a dead set joker. :lol:

Love how much you hate us, I do. I love it. Black and yellow scarring still itchy? :lol:

That's Richmond ;)

*In best Bill Lawry voice* That's Glenelg Gold my friend and don't you f***** forget it, black and yellow indeed....."

I "Show no Mercy" on the Black and yellow issue!!!
by am Bays
Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

1 x 14 year old boy - who is currently freezing his nuts off on a school camp in the Flinders Ranges :lol: :lol:

1 x 12 yo daughter.

For those with young girls they shut up when they hit puberty. Eye rolls :roll: , "fine" and "sure", will be the limits of conversation soon lads! 8)
by am Bays
Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Glenelg/West merger?

They'll be based at Glenelg Oval, wear the colours black and gold and be known as the Glenelg Tigers.

Done deal!
by am Bays
Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 9

Who's ready to beat some Cocks today???
by am Bays
Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great Southern Football League

Congrats to Wack Hutch 250 games.

Feck Me is there any club in Australia that has had more games played than the Hutchinson family have at Pongy? Baz, Bucky, 'Pie, Tex, Ritchie, Wal, Tilt, Wack, James...
by am Bays
Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2017

Burgess gone!
A pretty big gig, shows the high regard he is held in worldwide. He couldn't turn that job down no matter what club he was working at in Australia in any code.

Yep an amazing gig!!! Could argue his one of Australia's greatest ever credentialed coaches.

Tough void for Port to fill.

I'll back the ex-Sturt player and AIS employee Stuey Graham in. He's Quality.
by am Bays
Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Falling Attendances

340 pages to go lads....
by am Bays
Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 10

Can't believe this one
Glenelg midfielder Matt Snook will challenge a three-match ban for striking Eagle Jake Comitogianni at Gliderol Stadium on Saturday.
Matt Snook (Glenelg) – Striking
Conduct: Intentional
Impact: Medium
Penalty: 3 Matches (Base Sanction)
Early Plea: 2 Matches

About 40 seconds into the video https://youtu.be/0LxLtsrIqW4

He's gone

The L Hender one was a sling tackle. Just don't understand how he just received a fine.
Penalty allegedly reduced to 1 match/reprimand (guilty plea). He's taken the rap, free to play Sat.

Finally we get looked after by the tribunal after last years Joshy Woodall travesty.
by am Bays
Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 14

woodublieve12 wrote:
No real surprise here but Tippett will miss another week with an ankle injury

Well, if his team mates stopped kicking him in the ankle and pushing him over at training......
by am Bays
Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 10

Maybe the SANFL has the guilts towards us given how you mob squealed when Boyd tripped over his own feet in the 2nd last game last year and you whinged to the SANFL and poor Joshy Woodall got four games.

The ride you mob get for doing the SANFL a favour in 1990 surely has to end soon
by am Bays
Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Summer

It's not the topline players that are getting ripped off.
Which what I'm so annoyed about you have state players on less than $100 k per year being held to ransom because the million dollar men aren't going to see massive pay increases each year when revenue goes up.
I read it the other way around, the million dollar men were trying to get the lower echelon players a more sustainable wage.
Yep me too.

Unless you're a cricketing progeny you aren't going to make good coin until you are 25 (playing international cricket)

Reality it's not until you are about 20 that you start playing state cricket and then it takes 2-3 years to start playing it consistently to start earning good dollars 100-200K (rookie contracts are still `$50K IIRC) I haven't factored in the BBL money here which not all State/TInternational players play.

The problem cricket has is the players they are fighting other sports for (particularly in the Southern states can earn $100 -200 K as an 18-19 year old on an AFL list)

Cricket needs to be seen as attractive to those players so some not all, hence why domestic cricket (whilst not viable on a profit:loss balance sheet) realistically is the R&D of cricket Australia. If it isn't funded properly the talent will not be there at 25 when we are wanting the next lot of players coming through to win teh ASHES, Border Gavasker Trophy's World Cups.

I remember talking to Matthew Elliot when he was doing a guest spot at the NT Institute of Sport Cricket program in 2003 (before he buggered off halfway through because Glamorgan offered him a spot with better coin - yes money is a driver for them). He said one of their motivations for a better pay deal in 1997-98 when the revenue sharing deal was first struck was to get a better deal for the State players so it is more attractive to athletes who need to make a choice. Cricket Victoria missed out on Delidio and Hodge because footy offered more money immediately than what cricket could even though they were both earmarked as FTP (future test players).

IIRC S Waugh in his biography even stated in there first year of the 1997-98 deal the international players wages went down as the money was shared at lower levels before it picked up as the money rolled in.

if we want Australian cricket to be strong and successful the revenue sharing deal needs to be kept and the 2nd XI and 1st XI state players need to be rewarded to keep them in the game. Some players will get over paid for their talents (the ones in the cross hairs of the been counters at CA) which in turn will be paid off by those who go through and dominate international cricket between the ages of 25-35 will earn for CA through TV revenue, sponsorship and ticket sales as they hopefully dominate World cricket.

IMO
by am Bays
Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

A couple of quiet drinks with the misses at the Blyth pub

You'll be a local in no time. :lol:

Yep just need to learn how to hold a conversation about rainfall, grain farming and the local footy comp

Hopefully your missus never replies to the rainfall question with the line, "Yeah, 'Could do with an extra inch".....
by am Bays
Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |