Koch Head

Talk on the national game

Re: Koch Head

Postby valleys07 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:15 pm

So CCL- now that Adelaides beloved Mark Riccuito has come out in the below article, highlighting just how much both Port and the Crows are disadvantaged with the new move to Adelaide Oval, does this change your opinion? Or are Port still crying foul in your opinion, because a CEO with an ounce of business acumen decided to speak up about the disparity?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/a ... 6940398152

If the figures branded about in this article are accurate- shame on the SMA and the SANFL.
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 769 times
Been liked: 1173 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby UK Fan » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:17 pm

valleys07 wrote:So CCL- now that Adelaides beloved Mark Riccuito has come out in the below article, highlighting just how much both Port and the Crows are disadvantaged with the new move to Adelaide Oval, does this change your opinion? Or are Port still crying foul in your opinion, because a CEO with an ounce of business acumen decided to speak up about the disparity?

If the figures branded about in this article are accurate- shame on the SMA and the SANFL.

increase in expenditure - its called rent dumbasses.

We tried to warn ya.

Dont like the contract. Dont sign it.
fester69 wrote: I'm full of "pish and wind" !!You can call me weak !!

MW wrote: Well call me a special asshole!.

Booney wrote: I'm a happy clapper **** stick.

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Has liked: 1203 times
Been liked: 528 times

Postby heater31 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:19 pm

valleys07 wrote:So CCL- now that Adelaides beloved Mark Riccuito has come out in the below article, highlighting just how much both Port and the Crows are disadvantaged with the new move to Adelaide Oval, does this change your opinion? Or are Port still crying foul in your opinion, because a CEO with an ounce of business acumen decided to speak up about the disparity?

Again to both AFL clubs you agreed to this so either shut up or build your own stadium......
heater31

Has liked: 526 times
Been liked: 1273 times

Postby kickinit » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:29 pm

heater31 wrote:

Again to both AFL clubs you agreed to this so either shut up or build your own stadium......

Again to the SANFL you where given a seat on the SMA to produce a lean oval management, either stop lining your pockets or get out of the Government oval.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby Jase » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:34 pm

kickinit wrote:
heater31 wrote:

Again to the SANFL you where given a seat on the SMA to produce a lean oval management, either stop lining your pockets or get out of the Government oval.

Oh shit, here we go again... :roll:

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1527 times
Been liked: 573 times

Postby gadj1976 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:48 pm

Look out, the SANFL clubs cash cow (the 50k each) might be in jeopardy too!

Seriously, I pi$$ myself at all this. I said to my mates this isn't going to be the financial saviour that everyone deemed it was going to be, before building commenced.

Now, they've moved in and everyone's up in arms. Where's the surprise? Oh, only the dipsh1ts that expected to get paid MORE for the new accommodation.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 781 times
Been liked: 846 times

Postby kickinit » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:10 pm

gadj1976 wrote:Look out, the SANFL clubs cash cow (the 50k each) might be in jeopardy too!

Seriously, I pi$$ myself at all this. I said to my mates this isn't going to be the financial saviour that everyone deemed it was going to be, before building commenced.

Now, they've moved in and everyone's up in arms. Where's the surprise? Oh, only the dipsh1ts that expected to get paid MORE for the new accommodation.

Yeh especially after the SANFL get caught stealing money from the building fund, then after the clubs signed on the dotted line blow their budget of $2million to $9million. The State Government were stupid for allowing the SANFL to have any part in the oval.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby wristwatcher » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:21 pm

kickinit wrote:
gadj1976 wrote:Look out, the SANFL clubs cash cow (the 50k each) might be in jeopardy too!

Yeh especially after the SANFL get caught stealing money from the building fund, then after the clubs signed on the dotted line blow their budget of $2million to $9million. The State Government were stupid for allowing the SANFL to have any part in the oval.

So the SANFL got caught stealing. Was anyone sacked? Was it one person or everyone that works for the company? What did they do with the money?
You seem to know a lot about the SANFL where do you get your information from??? I'm going with a bloke at the pub that knew a guy that heard it from his mates cousin.
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 861 times

Postby Jim05 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:28 pm

kickinit wrote:

Once againt they had no option in allowing them to have a say.
Without the SANFL willing to move the oval upgrade woyld never of happened
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1128 times
Been liked: 3650 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby cracka » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:30 pm

Maybe the SANFL could do for the Crows what the AFL did for Hawthorn & sell AAMI to the Crows for $1.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 468 times
Been liked: 584 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:52 pm

And I thought this thread with its title was about bootsma
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 12310 times
Been liked: 3917 times

Postby kickinit » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:55 pm

wristwatcher wrote:
kickinit wrote:

So the SANFL got caught stealing. Was anyone sacked? Was it one person or everyone that works for the company? What did they do with the money?
You seem to know a lot about the SANFL where do you get your information from??? I'm going with a bloke at the pub that knew a guy that heard it from his mates cousin.

It was pretty well known when it happened

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl ... 6592730178
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby wristwatcher » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:32 pm

kickinit wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:
kickinit wrote:

It was pretty well known when it happened

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl ... 6592730178

3 things
1. Rucci wrote it and it was in the paper. Any chance of imbelishments and sensationalism : YES!
2. Didnt see the part where the SANFL stole.
3. Having re-read all posts and the article how do I delete my post as I don't wish to be involved in any form of argument based on a Rucci article.

Everyone wants more money, there's a shock :roll:
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 861 times

Postby whufc » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:57 am

Jim05 wrote:
kickinit wrote:

Once againt they had no option in allowing them to have a say.
Without the SANFL willing to move the oval upgrade woyld never of happened

Come on jimbo you know that's only a minor detail lol
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5647 times
Been liked: 2581 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby stan » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 pm

Jase wrote:
kickinit wrote:
heater31 wrote:

Oh shit, here we go again... :roll:

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk

I laugh at this abit. Not at the fact that th AFL clubs probably have another bad deal but the SANFL's ability to get such a good one. Seriously the SANFL is run by absolute muppets at times and they struggle to run the comp without stuffing things up. But I take my hat off to them from a business point of view they seem to do pretty well. At the end of the day the SANFL may not own the licences and get there cut that way, but they'll get there cut in the end, so all I can say is well played SANFL.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1271 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby valleys07 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:20 pm

It sounds like the AFL licences were handed over to the AFL after the AO agreement was signed (well and truly as a matter of fact), so port and the crows were always going into the ground giving the SANFL a larger cut, that comparatively speaking, what WCE and Fremantle give to the WAFA (I think that is who has their licences)- regardless of what would happen with the sale of the licences of both port and adelaide.

Does anyone have an idea of when that portion of the agreement expires? That would put a fair bit of revenue back into the AFL clubs I would have thought.
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 769 times
Been liked: 1173 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL